BUBBLE 2508 13th & 14th of September, Utrecht Netherland

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Vinz D.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vinz D. »

Thanks everyone for a great weekend (and Dave for organizing).

My appaling rolling of dice are interpretated as a sign from Nuffle to give my Skaven (after three years and app. 75 matches) a well deserved break and I'll see you all with my Goblins in February at the Dutch Open. ;)

... Oh and Cloggy, if you'll bring your Halflings then as well, I'll meet you at the last table... Again. :lol:

Greetz

Reason: ''
"Goblin aficionado and collector of Wooden Spoons"
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Dave, set aside one of those awesome looking Nurgle dudes for your old pal Norse will ya mate.. :wink:

and in future come to Impact for such lovely trinkets please.. :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

I was there 8)

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
lowsman2
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lowsman2 »

Well back at work now :(

Really enjoyed the weekend. Five good games, although the death roller did not roll much! And at least I now have the title of 'most embarassing TD conceded'.

Every gamer should have their own weight in unpainted lead......