Oberonn Smack 23th August 2008

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

iik0n
Experienced
Experienced

Post by iik0n »

Indeed a great tourney!!!!Had a lot of fun trying out the skaven for the first time en me likes them very much :lol:

Game 1: Orcs
A young fellow who didn't play that much but boy could he hit hard with his orcs. I ended up with only 5 rats on the pitch but the gutters were still there so making the touchdowns was still possible. Won this one with 3-0 but lost 6-1 in cas.

Game 2: Wood Elves
Against Tuern Redvenom. Never played against him but being part of the TTL he is a player not to underestimate. This was one of the most weird games I have ever played. Lots of GFI and blocks failed horribly but this at both sides. But in the second half I was getting the upperhand with more players on the field then woodies so it got easier to make Touchdowns. I think in turn 6 second half there was 1 catcher standing,5 woodies stunned and the rest cas and KO. Won this one with 4-2 and also 4-2 in Cas.

Game 3: Undead
Second time that I played against Quermitt en the first one was a disaster so I was a lil' bit shaking to get this one started. The game started out really good with me kicking, getting a blitz, catching the ball and running it in in my first turn. Then my Rat Ogre was starting to get kinda wild and threw 2 fatal block for him. I think he made me lose the game but hey first time skaven so I was happy with a 2-1 loss but won in cas 2-1. Thanks for the tense game Seb!!!!!

Thanks to kwèk for organising a great Tourney. Maïté and me had a lot of fun and will be there next year for sure.

greetz
David

Reason: ''
Most Cas.: Flanders Chainsaw Massacre 2007, Madhobbit Massacre 2008.
Wooden Spoon: HQ Bowl 2007
Sunday Comeback: HQ Bowl 2008, Madhobbit massacre 2009
3rd place: Massacre Day 2007
Best painted: Madhobbit massacre 2009
Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

iik0n wrote:Game 3: Undead
Second time that I played against Quermitt en the first one was a disaster so I was a lil' bit shaking to get this one started. The game started out really good with me kicking, getting a blitz, catching the ball and running it in in my first turn. Then my Rat Ogre was starting to get kinda wild and threw 2 fatal block for him. I think he made me lose the game but hey first time skaven so I was happy with a 2-1 loss but won in cas 2-1. Thanks for the tense game Seb!!!!!
I really enjoyed it as well!

And indeed, that rat ogre cost you the game, but then again I do remember him doing great stuff in the second game vs. Tuern, wasn't it?

C U @ HQ!

Seb

Reason: ''