Final Update: Dragon Con This Weekend+ Website Active

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

sugarwookie
Rookie
Rookie

Final Update: Dragon Con This Weekend+ Website Active

Post by sugarwookie »

Hello all, the weekend is drawing near as 20-30,000 stark raving game starved fans invade Atlanta Georgia for the weekend at Dragon Con.

I just wanted to let anyone who might be attending know that the events are locked and loaded and our new website is up and running. I know it's late, but this has been a long process to say the least. Tournament rules are now posted as well as some other important facts for the weekend.

www.dragon-bowl.com

We will be having the Dungeon Bowl tournament on Friday night at 7pm until. This will be a party type atmosphere with alchohol being consumed by those of age. I haven't had time to get a printed version of the rules up on the site yet, but will have it up by tonight hopefully. If you know Blood Bowl, Dungeon Bowl will be very easy to pick up and you may even think it's more fun!

The 10th annual Dragon Bowl will be held on Saturday at 11am. We will have a three round swiss style tourney that should be a blast with turn out being somewhere between 14-20 depending on the stragglers.

Please don't hesitate to call, or e-mail me with any questions! We want you there throwing dice, so no excuses, bring your pitch and dice and show us what you're made of!

Peace,

Wookie
Blazefighter348@aol.com
864-444-6104
www.dragon-bowl.com

Reason: ''