Brassbowl VI: Dec 13 & 14th, Ostend, Belgium

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

kwèk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by kwèk »

Jelmer wrote:BeNe-Legacy-team
Hehehe, at least the name stuck :D

Reason: ''
Love the Right Stuff
Vigfus
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Vigfus »

Venomous Breath wrote:
Vigfus wrote:Looking for any Brits willing to kidnap Lycos. Please dispatch to 'The Brassman'. Make sure air holes are large enough to pass a Ratogre through. That is a Ratogre miniature, not the real thing.
We did try to kidnap him, but he is well protected in his NAF bunker :wink:
Don't be scared of the female guard. That bunker really only is made of a small concrete coating over piles of Bloodbowl rubbish littering the fields after the games. Honest!

In case you stell can't get in, I suggest contacting B. Dribblesnot, F. Da Loon or S. Sorehead. They'll manage to crack that box open in a second.

Any players participating. Prior to the event we're going to sort out who will be playing with the Benelegacy Nurgle team. Almost all Benelegacy painters have accepted to play with the team should they win it. We will accept bribes to randomly pick a player (DaGreatMC or Quermitt come to mind).

I am De Duvel, but you can call me Sjapie
Vigfus
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Vigfus »

We've just received the first official bribe to provide TheGreatMC with the Nurgle team.

Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

This really good work against us. If he wins brassbowl with Nurgle then we are really screwed!!!!

I do not mind winning the team and have to play them all weekend long :lol: .

Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

Whow, the week needs to start and I am already 100% obsessed by THE tourney of Belgian tournies!

What a long, long week it will be ... :(

And what a great weekend it will be! :D

First start of with attending the pre-Brassbowl gaming evening at the Brassman gaming club, then see the Benelegacy team being awarded to one of the painters, play some games, have dinner at the Artiest, go out and drink a couple of beers, play some more games (perhaps there might be some sleep in between these last two items ...) and in the end see who came out victorious and can call himself the victor of the sixth Brassbowl!

Hopefully it won't be over too soon ... as usual ... :blue:

See you all on Friday or Saturday!

Vigfus
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Vigfus »

ok, less pleasant update.

There is a potential problem with our reservation. Either some nitwit from the city has cancelled our reservation or the hostel has made a mistake and cancelled the wrong group. There are still rooms available and I'm in the middle of sorting this crap out. I just need to confirm with the ploate what is available (we were astonished to find this out when we gave them our list of reservations this morning).

I quite certain I'll be able to sort things out, but I want to have a backup plan. At current I'm not sure what yet, but we've already sorted out some alternative lodging places with club members. Therefor could everyone that has a inflatable matras, or any other transportable sleeping equipment (bedmats etc.) contact me, so I have a list of stuff to use if there is need to use that.

Having said that I say that I'll make sure that all the necessary sleeping place will be available. We will treat you all as our guests and make sure you'll find a place to lie down.

With kind regards,

Christof

Vigfus
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Vigfus »

Lodgings update,

I've got some options already sorted out. We've already taken an option on a decent sleeping hall with enough beds for all of you. We're waiting feedback from the youth hostel, which should normally arrange everything. In case they don't we have this second sleeping place as a backup.

Ok, so things are looking a bit less bleak than this morning.

On a positive note, we've received further bribes for the legacy team to get that Nurgle team to Jelmer, Quermitt and most strange of all, someone is suspecting a fixed draw and has offered a bribe not to give it to Magictobe (Bart).

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Vigfus wrote:On a positive note, we've received further bribes for the legacy team to get that Nurgle team to Jelmer, Quermitt and most strange of all, someone is suspecting a fixed draw and has offered a bribe not to give it to Magictobe (Bart).
All these bribes :-?
Just make sure that I win the team, I already have tournament experience with it :lol:

Most Touchdowns @ NAF World Cup 2007.
The Goblin Slaughter Fest 2509 Champion.
Massacre Day III Champion.
Most CAS @ Oberonn Smack 2009
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

I think I should get it. I am Draco after all! :lol:

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

You have to participate first, didn't you know that?
I guess you did, but you are Draco after all 8)

Most Touchdowns @ NAF World Cup 2007.
The Goblin Slaughter Fest 2509 Champion.
Massacre Day III Champion.
Most CAS @ Oberonn Smack 2009
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Partipewhatte?

Of course I did not participate in the painting. Hell, I'm Darco! :lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
Jelmer
The Death of Toads

Post by Jelmer »

Vigfus wrote:On a positive note, we've received further bribes for the legacy team to get that Nurgle team to Jelmer, Quermitt and most strange of all, someone is suspecting a fixed draw and has offered a bribe not to give it to Magictobe (Bart).
Great! Someone allready offered a bribe to get me the team, so i wont have to offer a bribe myself? :)

Most Toads Killed @ Colleges of Magic Cup 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10,
3rd @ NAF World Cup II
Magictobe

Post by Magictobe »

Draco wrote:Of course I did not participate in the painting. Hell, I'm Darco! :lol:
DARCO??? Is this a final name change? We had an olympic horse called Darco. Has one thing conections with the other?

driesfield
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by driesfield »

On saturday we plan to go to "Den Artist" to have lunch at 20h. People who wish to go can leave their name here send an email dries.goutsmit<at>thebrassman.org or send a pm.
You have to leave your name in advance do we can book the tables.
More info can be found at http://www.denartiest.be/home.html
D

Scourge of Lizardmen! and Sjapie!
I'll never be your Beast of Nurgle.
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Feck Off Bart! :P

And Dries. at 19.30 we usually have dinner! :wink: