Carrot crunch III pippy wins

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

power gamers :lol:

Reason: ''
Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
Gumbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gumbo »

Digger Goreman wrote:Looks like everyone had a splendid time.... Curious lack of variety in the top ten... (with the notably awesome exception of Chamber's Halflings!).... Any thoughts on why?
Well, they're all strong races, so its no surprise. Flings up there and Rotters at 12th. Dunno, guess you'll see tier 1 teams at the top of a tournament generally.....

Jimjimjimany
Chopper Pilot

Post by Jimjimjimany »

Massive thanks to rodders and magic for all the effort put in, it was one of the best tournaments i've ever attended. The boards are fantastic quality aswell, i can really recommend these to people; apparently there will be a second run.

mamapepe
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mamapepe »

Fantastic weekend guys, thanks for all your hard work and effort. Put me down for next year! :)

NAF Toilet Inspector - blocking toilets since '87
Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Leipziger wrote:Pgoo, were you using the legendary 'worst nurgle team in the world' as sold by the wonderful Sizzling Gromril?
Yar, I was indeed. I didn't get my third win (so... I'm bust?! ), but it didn't go <i>uber</i> badly considering it was Nurgle. Was "in" every game I think, at least to some extent. 4 failed Disturbing Pres. blocks over an entire 6 games and other such stats (like those CAS - I didn't realise it was quite that bad!) tell their own story though, Sizzling can totally blame his tools, IMO! :D

Give them another run out, and they might break the dizzy heights of a positive record like Archevol's lads! Although, 2/2/2 isn't half bad I guess.

Was a pleasure to use such a legendary team. ;)

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Only just recovering after a fantastic but exhausting weekend... (as 30 approaches, tourneys seem to tire me out more and more!!! )

But what an awesome event. This used to be called Budget Bowl, and I can see why. Beer and grub all weekend for £15 (!!!! ) plus the Sudbury guys and WAGs were amazing hosts. Thank you all so much!

Chuffed with the win. The dice seemed to smile on me at the crucial moments.

Emma and I ate the carrots last night in fajita wraps with green peppers and mushrooms. Mmmmmm - the taste of victory! Deeeelicious!!!!! :wink:

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Gazza
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Gazza »

Just a quick thankyou to Shane and Dave and everyone else involved for making it a top notch tourney. Also, many thanks to the guys I played for 6 great games.

deanup
Rookie
Rookie

Post by deanup »

Gazza wrote:Just a quick thankyou to Shane and Dave and everyone else involved for making it a top notch tourney. Also, many thanks to the guys I played for 6 great games.
Hey Gazza those pesky Ogres throwing snotlings at my star.

Funniest game I ever played.

Cannot do Thrudbowl, my Dads birthday but Albion perhaps

deanup

(shakey skaven player)