Zlurpee Bowl V 7-11, and 7-12 Indianapolis IN USA

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Zlurpee Bowl V 7-11, and 7-12 Indianapolis IN USA

Post by Xtreme »

Zlurpee Bowl is back for more, the website is updated and ready to take pre-registrations.
www.ZlurpeeBowl.com

This year we will have another limited edition Miniature, as well as Dice Dugouts and several other giveaways.

As always check out the Zlurpee Forums for the most upto date talk on the tournament.
http://zlurpeebowl.com/Forums/index.php

If you have any questions you can post them here, or email me directly,
xtremetbber@gmail.com

Zlurpee Bowl is North America's Largest Tournament, and we are looking to get bigger this year, hope to see you there.

Reason: ''
ImageImage
Zoglug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Zoglug »

Hey, will there be any of the items for sale? Just i purchased a board last yeah and it is awesome! Id love to supplement it with dugouts and dice! Then Zlurpus can lead his deadlings out to battle on hi shome turf!

Cheers

Zog

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Possibly i'll have to wait and see if I have anything left after the tournament.

ImageImage
DarkOrk20
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DarkOrk20 »

I can't believe that there are going to be 50 coaches at this largest US event and no one on here is even getting hyped about it.

If I were you guys I would be stopping by the Zlurpee forums to see all the goodies and the list of coaches that are going to be there. Of course, the bad news is if you weren't pre-reg'd then you won't be getting the specially made dice. I mean the NAF approved dice.

Thanks for listening.

If all else fails, read the fracking instructions.
Remember, no good deed goes unpunished, trust me!
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Pre-registration is open until July 1st, so there is still time to get all the good stuff.

ImageImage