StemFest '09-May 16 & 17-Zeeland, MI

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

nyarlathotep
Experienced
Experienced

StemFest '09-May 16 & 17-Zeeland, MI

Post by nyarlathotep »

Here are the Rules for StemFest '09!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d7598gg_25hcjpzvhg&hl=en

5 games over 2 days in mid-May, and a perfect entry point for the summer tournament circuit!

110 TV, 6 skills free, one of which may be a doubles.

Bonus points given for Passing, Interceptions, Casualties, and Scoring.

Reason: ''
ImageBloodbowl for your ears!
nyarlathotep
Experienced
Experienced

Post by nyarlathotep »

Here are some things you should know about before hand:

1) TV is 1100, before the skills. The 6 skills (one of which may be a "doubles" skill) come free.

2) Apothecaries are better than "standard" Apothecaries. They auto-succeed, and the player is placed prone on the pitch - not sent to the reserves box.

3) There is a salary cap on Stars - 390,000 gold.

4) There is no way to get additional re-rolls via the kickoff table. You can only lose re-rolls if you lose the rolls.

5) I will be announcing the starting weather at the beginning of each round. The weather table has been modified as well.

6) During round 3 of the tournament, the "Eclipse" card will play at a randomly determined time. This card turns everyone on the pitch into a rookie goblin (Stats: 6237, Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff) for one complete turn.

7) Everyone will be given one "Mulligan" at the beginning of the tournament. The Mulligan is good for the re-roll of a single die. It must be surrendered to me at the time of its use, so make them count!

8) Passes and Interceptions count for bonus points, as well as scores and casualties. Completed Dump-off passes are considered "Completions" if the pass was accurate and the intended target caught the ball. Thrown team-mates who have the ball and land successfully will also be considered "Completions".

ImageBloodbowl for your ears!
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

nyarlathotep wrote:Here are some things you should know about before hand:

1) TV is 1100,
:o :o Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to look at a Woodie team then.
Jordell
Eldril
2 dancers
4 catchers
2 Throwers
4 lino's
Treeman
apoth
8 RR
8 FF
8 Asst Coaches
8 Cheerleaders
Wizard
2 Wandering apoth
5 Babes

And i'm still only on TV 294!!!!!!!!

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!