Washington DC Blood Bowl League:

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Washington DC Blood Bowl League:

Post by Skummy »

The subject line says it all - I am in a blood bowl league in the Washington DC area, and was wondering if there was anyone out there who might be looking to join. We play weekly, and are averaging about 3 months per tournament, including an average of 8 regular season games and playoffs. So far, we have played the Spike! tournament and the Chaos Cup (including a four way final).

We are about to start our playoffs for the Dungeonbowl, but new players can start getting in game right away, becasue we have a minor league system as well. Every coach can have up to two minor league teams, but they get -1 on their winnings and can only play half as many games as a regular season team gets during the year.

If anyone is interested, and lives in the area please let me know!

Reason: ''
DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

I don't know why I didn't see this post before, but I just got my BB materials from my old home in NC, and am quite interested in getting involved in DC area BB. Had talked to High & Mighty about it before even.

So where and when do you play?

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

I've passed on my information via PM. I hope to see you there!

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
Khail
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Khail »

Hey Skummy (this is Andy from Little Wars..heh), I know there are a few of the other LW guys that might think about joining.

Foola, hope to see you there =) I'm a new member of the league as well.

-Khail

High & Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by High & Mighty »

Hey. I'd be interested in finding out about the league as well. Where/when do you guys meet and play? (As soon as the craziness at work goes away, I might actually have some free time again... :D )

Khail
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Khail »

H&M, the FNBBL mostly meets friday nights at different players houses. Gaming gets going 6 or 7ish (or did the last time I was there...also my first time :) ) and goes late, depending on if folks are up for a second game or not, heh. The league has a pretty cool format, Major and Minor league teams, spiffy Tourney rules, etc. Well worth checking out.

There's also a good pool of experienced coaches, the FNBBL has been together for 4 years or so now. Currently has about 12 active members I believe.

-Khail

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Our regular season just finished, and we are about to start our three way dungeonbowl playoffs. If you would like to get in contact with our league, we have a Yahoo! group that holds our data sheets, league rules and information on how we have run our last three tournaments.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FNBBL/

The site is members only, but if you are interested in joining you can contact either myself or Paul for more info. We generally meet at a residence in Arlington, VA.

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

Gaah. Friday nights are bad for me for Blood Bowl, so I might not be able to join up. Still, I'd be interested to see a bit more. Guess I just need to send an email to the address you PM'd me, Skummy?

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

You bet. Also, we have a minor league system that plays any time someone is free. If you're just looking to play some BBL, then we can help you out. :D