The Blood Bowl: GW Tournament

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Did they let the mail orer trolls do all the adding up?

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

cidervampire wrote:Hopefully I'll play as well as last time. Had some tight games against Antony Watts and Richard Laking.

Any chance I can be in the top 20 if I win all my games again this year?!

Hopefully the probs from last year will be cleared up. It would be an idea if each game had a single result sheet to stop anyone getting Porrited. Correct me if I'm wrong but I won all 4 games, so did Chet and we both played Antony Watts who according to the results won 3 out of 4 games. God knows how many other discrepencies there were
Chet played Anthony is Bugman's on the Sat night, not in the tournament. There's a misleading caption on a pic somewhere I know.
For the record, the 4 coaches who won all 4 finished 4th, 9th, 14th and well yeah 22nd. Still, there's been a lot of feedback, and I think it'll be much improved format this time..love the two-tiered trophy idea.
And even if different tournies have different formats, the NAF rankings are win, lose or draw! If the rankings were in place last year you'd have grabbed a huge jump in CR as consolation.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Yeah that was a misprint, that photo was taken on saturday night in Bugman's. The only game I lost was 0-1 vs. Geoff's Chaos team.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Post by cidervampire »

Sorry about, that photo threw me a bit!

vorner23
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vorner23 »

Me and Plantagenet will be there.... question is do i go for goblins or something better..... the secret weapons rules should be out by then.... soooo.

Then again I do like the old 1 turn scoring teams sooo....

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Hum, will be definitively there... BTW, I noticed the price is now £40... It makes me think it was really cheaper last year wasn't it (I thought about £15 ?!? Maybe meals were not included ?)?

woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

The posting on bloodbowl.com seems to imply that tickets will sell quickly. Is this just hyperbole or are the 150 places going to disappear faster than a politicians promise?

Still pondering what to take as the Nuns are banned. :-?

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Hey Rhys, shall we car-share? I am asking for the ticket for xmas from the wifey.

maybe an NBBL vehicle would be appropriate, you could paint up that horrific motor with the go faster pink stripes.

a few snots attached to sticks trailing the car would be a good thing.

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

voyagers_uk wrote:Hey Rhys, shall we car-share? I am asking for the ticket for xmas from the wifey.

maybe an NBBL vehicle would be appropriate, you could paint up that horrific motor with the go faster pink stripes.

a few snots attached to sticks trailing the car would be a good thing.
That would be great, sure I'll recognise you as soon as you arrive! :lol: :lol: