Spiky: DW's totally unofficial NAF rankings.

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Attention Death Wing! - Undead/Necro/Khemri

Post by neoliminal »

cidervampire wrote:What will happen if/when the undead team is replaced with Necro and Khemri teams. Will I be able to transfer by undead rating to one of these?
If I play games using Khemri or Necro teams before they become official can I use the results towards my NAF Undead rating. Just wanting to clear this up before the situation comes up

Cheers

Geoff
Only official teams are tracked. Right now the only official undead team is the Undead team. If that team is ever retired from the rolls, then so would your CR for that team. Khemri and Necro teams are different rosters and so would have different CR's associated with them.

You could, for example, be a great Undead coach, but not be very good at Khemri (or vice-versa).

So the rule is very simple. If the team is official, then we track CR for it. If it's not official we don't.

Reason: ''
[b]NAF Founder[/b]