Spiky: DW's totally unofficial NAF rankings.

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

And I've resisted the temptation to name and shame certain board members who obviously have difficulty with simple forms!
There, you finally managed...you have appealed to my conscience! I feel guilty now and won't sleep well tonight. :oops: :o :oops:

Sputnik

Reason: ''
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

I've never liked forms. :oops:

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Erix
Rookie
Rookie

Name and spelling

Post by Erix »

Hi Thanks for a great weekend. My Skaven team didn't do half as bad as I did I see.
I don't question the math's but the spelling.

My name is Nielsen not Neilson though it's a common mistake here in England. I'm looking forward to the next tournament near London. When is it?

Erix

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Hey Erik....
Nice to see that so far the only complaints are through mis-spelling of names...
Same as cidervampire..my apologies...had a lot of data to collate..

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Well we know how our names are spelt, as for the maths we don't have all the info to how its working so we have to take your word for that ;]

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Grumbledook wrote:Well we know how our names are spelt, as for the maths we don't have all the info to how its working so we have to take your word for that ;]
Well..if you'd taken the trouble to look (rather than posting 89 times in a SINGLE DAY) you might have found this:
viewtopic.php?t=2776&highlight=naf
Bloody children. :roll:

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Yes i had seen that, I had dismissed it from memory thought, must have been all the blood loss. Man 89 posts in a day, shows how bad tv is when you are ill, that i resorted to doing that :)

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Deathwing wrote: Bloody children. :roll:
*cough*
EMINEM :lol:

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Revenge!

Post by cidervampire »

Hi Erix, cheers for a great game there at the end. Wouldn't mind having another game against you some time, see if you can get some revenge against me. Sorry for trashing your team (hee hee), though score-wise it was very close. I play in a league at Camden, maybe you could pop over some time for a game. Check out http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

Yeah, Erix. Still got your business card here somewhere, have not mailed you yet I'm sorry.

If you're free tonight come down and say hello. Details at http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Attention Death Wing! - Undead/Necro/Khemri

Post by cidervampire »

What will happen if/when the undead team is replaced with Necro and Khemri teams. Will I be able to transfer by undead rating to one of these?
If I play games using Khemri or Necro teams before they become official can I use the results towards my NAF Undead rating. Just wanting to clear this up before the situation comes up

Cheers

Geoff

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Well i would rather stick with having the undead rating seperate and just leave it as an archive. Its going to be at least a year before undead are reaplaced (i still want them to leave undead as they are, don't see why we can't have them in addition). The two new teams play differently to the undead anyway and they should get their own seperate rankings.

cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Post by cidervampire »

just would make it a bit of a waste of time if I a build up a good ranking with undead only for it to be archived after a year. I did ok at the spiky tournament with my undead and wouldn't mind using them again for the league I play in.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I have been playing undead for years and I don't like the feel of the new teams as a replacement. I can't really see which of the replacement teams you would transfer the new ranking to either, but i see your point, maybe we can use it as a reason to keep the undead roster in as well.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Re: Attention Death Wing! - Undead/Necro/Khemri

Post by Deathwing »

cidervampire wrote:What will happen if/when the undead team is replaced with Necro and Khemri teams. Will I be able to transfer by undead rating to one of these?
If I play games using Khemri or Necro teams before they become official can I use the results towards my NAF Undead rating. Just wanting to clear this up before the situation comes up

Cheers

Geoff
Geoff, I really have no idea at present. Somebody will get back to you on this.