Spiky: DW's totally unofficial NAF rankings.

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Both me and Sputnik had the same Lizardman set up...

5 Saurus
6 Skinks
1 Kroxigor
3 Re-rolls
3 Fan factor

Sputnik beat me 3-1 when our teams won..but my Krox scored my only TD...gotta laugh.. :D

Reason: ''

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Indeed i feel a bit cheated about missing out of the finals just because i didn't foul but thats the way to cookie crumbles. There is always next time :-?

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

You maybe have not reached the Final Four but this is good to not Foul.
Keep on like this!!!
i dont think that the Four coachs in the FF have fouled.

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

I didn't foul all weekend. It's not the only way to win! Just ask the Dwarf coach with three dirty players, he lost his last four games.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Indeed but the 4 who got through scored a lot more touchdowns than is realistic (though not impossable) for undead. At the end of the day I had great fun and thats all that counts really :)

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

Yeah but you can make a lot of injuries with your Mummys and wight..More than Him

ace2k00
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ace2k00 »

i played three games at the weekend 1 was against longfang and i had terrible luck. damn wardancers, not to mention the treeman.

the next was againts a guy called george banks (4-3 win) and i dont think he was ranked.

and lastly darkson. 1-1 draw.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

You would think that huh longshot, they were useless at racking up the casualties, well if the dice aint rolling high, not a lot you can do. Maybe next time, if you are lucky i will be able to do it against your elves, I know how much you liek undead :wink:

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

You should have take Piling on like Geoff did.
You know ,scoring TD is a roll dice too. I failed some opportunities....

Yep, i hate Undeads :-?

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Heh i failed touchdown dice rolls as well, maybe I should have taken piling on. Guess I am just to nice :)

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Deathwing wrote:Actually, as Dave had already lost to Del, his ranking was 143. Yours being 150 means your ranking drops to 149.63, and Dave rises slightly to 143.37....

Didn't actually get a NAF results sheet handed in for ace2k00. There's always one! :roll:
So ace2k00 (woodies?) drew v. Darkson (undead?) in round 4 or 5?
Dave, was your other game against NAF opposition, if so, who and which round? I'll adjust it when I get the info...
I played dave (and his lizzies) during the 6th round (damn work commitments that stopped me coming Saturday). We managed to pretty much finish before the final got to far (riot does have advantages :wink: ).

I puled off a jammy draw when my Wight managed a long Bomb in 2 TZ (using a RR). Shame his fellow Wight was so surprised he dropped the ball :pissed: . He could have scored the winnning TZ.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

OK, edited the figures, you're in Darkson.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Cheers Deathwing.

By the way, how are the rankings going to be displayed? Will it be by race and the top 50 (or so) on average or just top 50 overall?

EG if I played 3 races and had a rating of 250, 250 and 100 would my overall ranking be 200 (average) or 250 (best).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Well, I didn't foul even once, but there was a nasty little rat during my final game with a dirty player kicking a saurus out and also a skink, if I remember right...and noone noticed. Although there were three mexican refs making some music and my opponent and I agreed that when the music stops the player has been seen, the music went on and on...obviously the band was making more noise than my players in agony. Grrr. :o :o

And Longfang had a dirty player, too. He was the first one going for the refreshments after meeting a saurus in full stampede! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sputnik

[/i]

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Darkson wrote:Cheers Deathwing.

By the way, how are the rankings going to be displayed? Will it be by race and the top 50 (or so) on average or just top 50 overall?

EG if I played 3 races and had a rating of 250, 250 and 100 would my overall ranking be 200 (average) or 250 (best).
You'll have a separate ranking for each race..the 'overall' thing was just an indication of how well people did v. other NAF coaches (given that everybody starting at 150 was a one-off situation).

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."