24 Hours Midwinter Madness - 30&31 January 2010 - Belgium

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

LuintoST
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 24 Hours Midwinter Madness - 30&31 January 2010 - Belgium

Post by LuintoST »

You can write me down as well.
I wonder if anyone will notice the next Monday at work :lol:

Reason: ''
Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

Great! Seventeen places booked, only seven left!!!

Vinz D.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vinz D. »

Quermitt, a few questions:
- The NAF site mentions there is no registration fee. Is that correct?
- Are dinner and lunch catered, or do we need to find food ourselves? If the former is the case, what's the expected cost and if the latter is the case, how much time do we have for it?
- As I'm coming by car (and what joy will that be on Sunday during the trip back :roll: ), I was wondering whether there are parking spots?
- The pairing is done through swiss system?
- Having to roll for that single player, does that mean I can have an entire tournament and only normal skills? (Just for my clarification).

Still quite a few Goblins to base... :(

Greetz

"Goblin aficionado and collector of Wooden Spoons"
Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

Vinz D. wrote:Quermitt, a few questions:
- The NAF site mentions there is no registration fee. Is that correct?
- Are dinner and lunch catered, or do we need to find food ourselves? If the former is the case, what's the expected cost and if the latter is the case, how much time do we have for it?
- As I'm coming by car (and what joy will that be on Sunday during the trip back :roll: ), I was wondering whether there are parking spots?
- The pairing is done through swiss system?
- Having to roll for that single player, does that mean I can have an entire tournament and only normal skills? (Just for my clarification).

Still quite a few Goblins to base... :(

Greetz
1) There will be a registration cost, but that will just be the cost for diner and breakfast, maybe a very small amount (think one or two euro's for the prizes).
2) Diner and breakfast will be provided, cost will be no more than 5 euro for diner and some euro's for breakfast. Total for the tourney should never exceed 10 euro ...
3) There are even parking places for entire coaches, so unless you drive a HMS Titanic type of car you should be okay.
4) Pairing is Swiss.
5) 100% correct. You can have an entire tourney without "special" skills, although statistically you should get two doubles. And who knows, perhaps you get some stat increase as well?!?

Good luck with the basing on the gobbo's!