BUBBLE - September 3/4 - Utrecht, the Netherlands

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

mepmuff
Legend
Legend

BUBBLE - September 3/4 - Utrecht, the Netherlands

Post by mepmuff »

Please register here: http://blood-bowl.nl/pages/BUBBLE/BUBBLE+2511

Rules

We'll be using the Competition Pack.
Also: Underworld, Slann and Chaos Pact are allowed.

It's a resurrection tournament, so each round your team is fresh. No injuries (or SPP's) carry over to the next game.

Important notices:
1. When registering at the venue you will be required to hand in a copy of your roster including the skills chosen before round 1!
2. There's a price for team concept. The roster you hand in will be used for that. So make sure you give your players names.

Team value
Each team starts at TV 1200000, taking the following into account:
1. You get 5 bonus Fan Factor (does not count towards the 1.2 M). You can still purchase up to 9 FF yourself.
2. Inducements have to be on the starting roster and paid for out of the 1.200.000 gold pieces. Special Play Cards are allowed. Decide on a deck and pick a new card before each game.
3. No star players are allowed.

The races are divided into tiers as follows:
Tier 1: Any race not in tier 2 or 3.
Tier 2: Vampires, Underworld, Slann, Chaos Pact
Tier 3: Halflings, Goblins, Ogres

Skill progression
This will happen at two points in time. First at team creation (chosen skills) and after round 3 (random skills).
Before round 1: Each team gets 4 skill points. One skillpoint can be spent on a normal skill, for two skillpoints you can take a stat increase on a lineman type. (0-12 or 0-16 position). In addition Tier 2 teams are allowed one double for one skillpoint and tier 3 teams are allowed two doubles for one skillpoint each. So, a halfling team might take 1 AG 4 halfling (2 skillpoints) and two dirty player halflings (1 skillpoint each). All chosen skills should be on the roster you bring to the tournament. A single skill may only appear on the roster twice at this point! (not including starting skills of course)
After round 3: Each teams gets 4 skills on 4 randomly selected players. Skills have to be rolled on 4 different players but can stack with skills (or increases) given before round 1. For tier 1, 1 of those may be a double, for tier 2, 2 of those may be a double and for tier 3, 3 of those may be a double. It’s not allowed to give one of those doubles to a player that already had a double skill or a stat increase. A single skill may only appear on the roster three times at this point! (including skills chosen before round one, bu not including starting skills) The random players and skills will be decided witnessed by and in presence of your round three opponent. The results of this will need to be filled out on the results sheet.

Scoring: we'll do the same scoring as the previous years
win: 14
draw: 7
loss: 0

bonus points; 1 per cas and per TD with a max of 3 per item and a max grand total of 5

Team Representation:
Each coach is responsible for his miniatures being identifiable without ambiguity by the opposing coach. A model should resemble or at least be easily recognizable as the position it represents. Additionally we want to encourage every coach to use a fully painted team (does not have to be based). Should a coach use an unpainted or not fully painted team his opponent receives an extra reroll for each of the two halves of the game.

Reason: ''
Fans do not have to be represented by models, but it's much more fun if they are!
JaM
Legend
Legend

Re: BUBBLE - September 3/4 - Utrecht, the Netherlands

Post by JaM »

I'll be there ! :)

Vinz D.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vinz D. »

What might I be expecting for the starting time on saturday? (There's a 99% chance that I'm near Zandvoort for work till about 11am max).

Greetz

"Goblin aficionado and collector of Wooden Spoons"
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

10 I assume.

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I will finally make it this year :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Snotty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Snotty »

Definitely going to be there!

If my life was like my BloodBowl, I'd be homeless...
mepmuff
Legend
Legend

Post by mepmuff »

Updated first post with rules and link.

Timetable to be confirmed this week.

Fans do not have to be represented by models, but it's much more fun if they are!
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Is it possible to see who plays what ?
Just knowing who comes is good, seeing what they play and their teamname is always good for a laugh. :)

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

I'm sorry to say that I cant make it this year :(

mepmuff
Legend
Legend

Post by mepmuff »

Too bad you won't be there Jan.

Time-schedule:
Saturday:
10:00 open,
11:00 round 1
13:30 round 2
16:00 round 3

Sunday:
11:00 open
11:30 round 4
14:00 round 5

El Condor
Presumed extinct

Post by El Condor »

And who is the crowned winner of this year?

No 1 can beat me!
mepmuff
Legend
Legend

Post by mepmuff »

This years BUBBLE was won by newcomer Jasper (the Sage) whose Dark Elves won 4 games and drew 1. In the final round he beat the Slann of Jeroen (Fatty), who ended up fourth.

Most Toucdowns was won by Richard (Duke Jan) and his Chaos Dwarves. He scored 12 in total (as did Jasper and Ronald, but Richard got scored against less).
Most casualties was taken by Ronald (Straeten) with Norse. He scored a whopping 29 of those. Throughout the tournament high cas-scores were the norm. I've seen match reports with 10, 9, 8 and 7 (and was just on one side!).
Team representation was won by Jort (ferocious fleabag) and his Chaos Pact. He brought a wonderful dugout that made that none of the other coahes even stood a chance. I hope Jort will post a picture of it.

Besides all this there was also the matter of the last place. Marco (Snotty) showed up in a t-shirt with a text stating something like "last place isn't bad" and of course we all expected him to fight hard for the wooden spoon. Two wins however took him way out of reach of that one. In the end it was Vincent (vinz_d) and his goblins who took last place with just a single draw.

Thanks to all for coming and playing. Even though it was a (very) small crowd, I for one had a great weekend.

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Good to see you all had a good time. I am quite sure I will be there next year...! :)

mepmuff
Legend
Legend

Post by mepmuff »

Result are uploaded @ thenaf.

Vinz D.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vinz D. »

A large amount of casualties most certainly were the norm throughout the tournament. After five matches, I had made sixteen casualties while getting no less then thirty against. Armour and injury certainly didn't mean that match this weekend, most certainly not for me and Snotty when facing Straeten with his Norse... SHEESH! :o
Still, I had an excellent game with some very wacky matches, and I'll certainly return next year.

Greetz

"Goblin aficionado and collector of Wooden Spoons"