Great News! - FanatiCon Blood Bowl Tournament

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

ggiersch
Rookie
Rookie

Some of the Results...

Post by ggiersch »

Hi guys!

I am about to pass out from unpacking the Con, but I thought I'd let you know how the Con went. The first through fouth places went to Eric Bakke from Duluth (first with Chaos Dwarves), Andy Welton of the BBC (second with Undead), Jon Fratzke from Sevens Point, WI (third with Norse) and fourth by me with the Halflings!!! I lost my first game but came back with the next 2. No one is more surpised than me.

We had plenty of prizes to give and it seemed well received. The trophies went to Eric Bakke for 1st place, Andy Welton for Best Appearance, Eric Leet for Best Sportsman and - this is somewhere in a heap of boxes - I think Ethan Rippon took Best Overall Player. Someone might correct me on that one.

The few from Michigan did not show up. Neither did group from Minnesota and two gentlemen from Indiana and Ohio. A shame because with the preristered we should have had over 30. The Stachniks came too late and missed entering the tournament. They had plenty of other games to play though other than Blood Bowl. Trophies were also given away for Chainsaw Warrior, DungeonQuest, Curse of the Mummy's Tomb and Fury of Dracula. Special thanks to House-Rulez for an additional prize that was one by one coach who rolled an unbelievable five skulls in the triple skull contest!

I'm already looking forward to running the Halfling Dinner Mug in the summer. I'd love to see some of you again and some new faces as well.

Thank you all!!

Gregg

Reason: ''