Chaos Cup 2015 September 5-6 Palatine IL

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

rowdykatie
Rookie
Rookie

Chaos Cup 2015 September 5-6 Palatine IL

Post by rowdykatie »

Chaos Cup Pre-Registration is now open! Visit http://www.chaoscup.com to register!

Holiday Inn Express in Palatine, IL--same venue as last year
September 5-6

Pre-registration gets you both sets of dice, Margoth Doomgrim figure, a dice bag, turn markers, coin, patch, and raffle tickets.
T-shirts and custom boards are available through July 15th. Custom boards are through TPJ--they're flexible, they look awesome, and they only cost $18!

Question? Email chaoscupinfo@gmail.com or check out Chaos Cup on Facebook or @ChaosCup on Twitter.

Reason: ''
PeterD
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Chaos Cup 2015 September 5-6 Palatine IL

Post by PeterD »

Hey Rowdykatie!
The new chaos cup dice are gorgeous! This year I don`t have the time and the money to go to your tournament....but some day....!
If you have some of the dice left after the tournament, do I as a Blood Bowl dice collector have the chance to buy 2 (or if possible 4 sets
of each colour ,a friend is also collecting)?
Perhaps there`s a Blood Bowler at your tournament, who can bring them to the world cup? I can also trade some european Blood Bowl dice
if anyone want....I`ll bring a few to Lucca in November!
Have a nice tournament!
1000 greetings peterd, germany

rowdykatie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rowdykatie »

PeterD wrote:Hey Rowdykatie!
The new chaos cup dice are gorgeous! This year I don`t have the time and the money to go to your tournament....but some day....!
If you have some of the dice left after the tournament, do I as a Blood Bowl dice collector have the chance to buy 2 (or if possible 4 sets
of each colour ,a friend is also collecting)?
Perhaps there`s a Blood Bowler at your tournament, who can bring them to the world cup? I can also trade some european Blood Bowl dice
if anyone want....I`ll bring a few to Lucca in November!
Have a nice tournament!
1000 greetings peterd, germany
Peter, great hearing from you--email me after the tournament like we talked about and I'll have some dice and a board for you. And I would love to get some European dice! There are a few people that I know going to WC so I'll talk to them about an exchange there. Thanks!

rowdykatie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rowdykatie »

Pre-registration for boards and shirts has been extended through Friday! Go to www.chaoscup.com for your last chance to order those unique items!