Turncoat - march 25th-26th - 24h event with team swap!!!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Turncoat - march 25th-26th - 24h event with team swap!!!

Post by Arioso »

babass wrote:@RoterSternHochdahl:
i'm glad it's the only error for you :)
Arioso wrote:Sadly there are some mistakes in the games (i didnt play 11 matches though it felt that way... the match against elarion never happened^^) and i lost only 0-1 to simon, not 0-4^^ and he played my humans, not skaven
Thanks for noticing that!
The "extra game"* was played by aurre (and not you) sorry for this, it will be fixed soon :) (*the 0-4 one, undead-skaven)

the original files (i get from magictobe) does include :
- a game between elarion and you (at round7 1-1, you were playing lizards following the file)
- no game between you and Simon
- no loss 0-1 for you
so, i have no clue to find what was wrong for your here : i gonna check with magictobe and simon :)
Well i can only say.. i didnt play elarion :)
i played simon in game ... hmm 6 or 7 i think - i was playing his undead an he was playing my human and i lost 0-1^^ dont remember the cas - was somewhat even iirc

probably someone just put in the wrong numbers in score? :) (could explain why i was so low though i had a good record - muahaha)

Reason: ''
Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

Ellarion posted that he did not play humans but he played chaos pact.

The fact that there are some mistakes in their is that all results has to be put in manually, game by game, by babass. So lot's of work and mistakes can sneek in.

RoterSternHochdahl
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by RoterSternHochdahl »

it's all excused, just trying to keep records correct

"Chess is two stoic soviet sleeper agents silently conducting 300 possibility calculations per second. Blood bowl is a game where a halfling makes a shepherds pie so you lose all your re rolls." (Thanks to nonumber)
PeterD
Experienced
Experienced

Post by PeterD »

Hey Bart! One mistake in my results, I didn`t play Undead against Simon..... . I don`t even had a game with Simon.
Greetings Peter

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

Arioso wrote:
babass wrote:@RoterSternHochdahl:
i'm glad it's the only error for you :)
Arioso wrote:Sadly there are some mistakes in the games (i didnt play 11 matches though it felt that way... the match against elarion never happened^^) and i lost only 0-1 to simon, not 0-4^^ and he played my humans, not skaven
Thanks for noticing that!
The "extra game"* was played by aurre (and not you) sorry for this, it will be fixed soon :) (*the 0-4 one, undead-skaven)

the original files (i get from magictobe) does include :
- a game between elarion and you (at round7 1-1, you were playing lizards following the file)
- no game between you and Simon
- no loss 0-1 for you
so, i have no clue to find what was wrong for your here : i gonna check with magictobe and simon :)
Well i can only say.. i didnt play elarion :)
i played simon in game ... hmm 6 or 7 i think - i was playing his undead an he was playing my human and i lost 0-1^^ dont remember the cas - was somewhat even iirc

probably someone just put in the wrong numbers in score? :) (could explain why i was so low though i had a good record - muahaha)
Magictobe wrote:Ellarion posted that he did not play humans but he played chaos pact.
Was it round 7 ? :)
if yes, the error come from the score file itself. it was enter Simon vs Peter (1-0) and Elarion vs Arioso (1-1) , instead of Simon vs Arioso (1-0) and Elario vs Peterd (1-1?)
i wish it does not change the final ranking too much :)
PeterD wrote:Hey Bart! One mistake in my results, I didn`t play Undead against Simon..... . I don`t even had a game with Simon.
Greetings Peter
do you confirm you score with the lizard was 1-1 ? :)

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Arioso »

I agree to get a pair of red turncoat dice as an excuse :D

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

Arioso wrote:I agree to get a pair of red turncoat dice as an excuse :D
actually, i do suspect, the 4 players here (Elarion, Simon, Arioso et Peterd) did not respect the draw, and/or did not listen carrefully the draw :)
but, i could believe after already 6 games played in a row, with already 4 differents rosters, and after a white night: this kind of things could easyly happen :lol:

PeterD
Experienced
Experienced

Post by PeterD »

....if Ellarion was the Lizardmen player, yes, I played 1:1 against him.
Greetings peterd