BB East Anglia (UK) tournament

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

BB East Anglia (UK) tournament

Post by Indigo »

Just curious - how many of you out there live in East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk).

If there is enough interest, I'd consider running a tournament. If we get enough people, we could even get proper prizes and everything :wink:

Not saying that non-EA people couldn't play, it'd just be a long way to come otherwise!

Reason: ''
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Im sure that me and some of the guys from the Bearded'Snot would be up for it :D

Im running the Bearded'Snot Torni in May if you fancy comming? We are looking at having around 60 people and 1st prize is £50 of GW vouchers.

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Depending on dates etc you may get a few from the ECBBL to come - its not that far from London.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Cambridge is do-able, pending the timing.
After the Dutch Open in a coupla weeks, there's the BB, then we have Paris/France early May, Bearded Snot/WPS challenge late May, Tulips July-ish, and Spiky Open in October.
Getting to be a pretty full calendar. The NAF site will have all the upcoming tournies information available which should help prevent the kind of 'clash of dates' that we recently discovered with the WPS Club challenge and The Bearded Snot taking place the same weekend.
It's really getting to the point where you have to pick a suitable 'window', (at least in the UK/Europe).
Love it! :D

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

We didnt mean to clash dates with the WPS challenge :cry: We didnt know about it :cry:

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

shaniepoo wrote:We didnt mean to clash dates with the WPS challenge :cry: We didnt know about it :cry:
I wasn't on top of the WPS dates when you arranged the dates either mate (guess I should have been :oops: ), otherwise I'd have let you know. Apologies.
Just goes to show how important a definitive and up to date tourney calendar will prove, especially with the burgeoning tourney scene nowdays.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

With enough notice I might be able to swing something, or there again might not!

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.