Thrudball Auction 2016 13-14th August 2016

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

eviljimsmonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Thrudball Auction 2016 13-14th August 2016

Post by eviljimsmonkey »

Thrudball is a Not-For-Profit Thrud-the-Barbarian themed charity Bloodbowl Tournament. 13-14th August 2016.
Located Bognor Regis, Uk. £25k raised for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and Childrens charities.

We URGENTLY need items for this years Thrudball auction.
Please reply to thisd Topic ONLY if you have items you can donate or have sourced.
•One Post per Item please.
•ideally include a picture.

Please provide at LEAST these FOUR Bits of info in your reply:

Type of Item
Teams / Miniatures / Dice / Custom / Rare Sculpts / Ltd Edition Tournament Miniatures / Rerolls / boards / Etc
Professionally Painted items really help to ensure the highest amount is raised from the donation.
Some Items are auctioned off unpainted.

Others are auctioned off with a PROMISE from a Pro Painter to paint AFTER the event, to the Bid Winner's exact specifications.
(Please post if you are willing to pro paint an item / Team, either before or after the event)

Is It Bloodbowl
If it's a NON-Bloodbowl Game / Item, but Bloodbowlers are likely to bid for it, please still offer it.

How Will it Arrive
Items are usually brought to the event by attendees, some come from France / Italy / Germany / Belgium!
Sadly the event cannot afford to pay for donations, or for postage.

Hence it's probably not worth Posting donated items valued less than £3.
Though we try to send EVERY donator a Bar of Chocolate (Thrudball's OFFICIAL Currency).

Sometimes items are auctioned "Virtually", with only a picture available at the auction.
The physical item would then be posted / networked to whoever wins the auction bid AFTER the event.

(Please post if you are willing to pro paint an item / Team, either before or after the event)

Who is Donating it
We'll PM you if you add a donation, but please state who donated the item, in case you aren't the actual originator of the donation.
Most Suppliers of Fantasy Football Games now donate every year, either directly, or via a kind Thrud attendee helping to scrounge stuff.

Suppliers promote their new Bloodbowl related items by donating.
Our punters help by telling suppliers when they order that they "saw it on the Thrudball Auction" when buying.

The Bloodbowl Community has kindly backed this event for many years, but help is required more than ever.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

(As this is my first post hello to all fellow bloodbowlers! Hope to see some of you at Thrud)

Reason: ''
eviljimsmonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Thrudball Auction 2016 13-14th August 2016

Post by eviljimsmonkey »

The first item on offer, although not Bloodbowl related has been very kindly donated by South West Communications and is a pair of tickets in the South West Comms Stand for a single fixture of the Premiership Season 2016/17 at Sandy Park Home of the Exeter Chiefs. An awesome day out if you love your rugby.

*Sandy Park dates and fixtures to be confirmed, please check the website www.exeterchiefs.co.uk for more information.

tickets will be sent via post to the winner.

Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

Type of Item:
BloodBowl Team, Slann, RollJordan 21 Miniatures, Horned Frogs Pro Painted by Golem Painting Studio

Big Guy, Coach, 4 Blitzers, 4 Catchers, 11 Linefrogs, of which two look like Throwers
PICs at bottom of post

Is It Bloodbowl?
Yes

How Will It Arrive
Frank will drop in

Who Is Donating It
Frank Hill (in the hope other Thrudball Veterans will consider following suit - Now I've donated these, I don't feel so guilty buying the JBone Frogmen)

Team "LeapFUMP!!!"

LeapFUMP Logos

Eyes

Selling ALL my bloodbowl stuff
eviljimsmonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Post by eviljimsmonkey »

Type of Item:
Tabletop Game starter edition: Xwing
20160719_073949.jpg
3 ships and all the cards and tokens you need to get into this skirmish game

Is It Bloodbowl?
no

How Will It Arrive
Jim has it at his house, will bring on the day

Who Is Donating It
Donated by the kind people at http://www.brocade.com, they make network switches. Special thanks to George and Amit for sorting out this prize for us!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eviljimsmonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Post by eviljimsmonkey »

Type of Item:
Starter Army for Warhammer 40k: dark Eldar
20160719_073943.jpg
Is it Bloodbowl:
No, but easy to convert!

How Will It Arrive:
Jim has it at his house, will bring on the day.

Who Is Donating It:
Once again this one has been donated by those great guys from Brocade, Thanks George and Amit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eviljimsmonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Post by eviljimsmonkey »

Type of Item:
Laptop/Tablet Hybrid Computer 10.1" Screen N2840 CPU, 64Gb Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, Wireless, Windows 8.1. Brand new!
20160719_124122.jpg
Is it Bloodbowl:
No

How Will It Arrive:
Jim has it at his house, will bring on the day.

Who Is Donating It:
Ergo Computing in Nottingham have kindly donanted this item. They are the closet IT reseller to Games Workshop's head office, how about that for a link to our Hobby? Many thanks to Daniel Molineux from Ergo who has had to put up with me asking about this everyday for the last 6 months. here is a link to this device on their site http://www.ergo.co.uk/home-page/our-products/ enjoy!

thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Post by thor87 »

Will be bringing some stuff with me - quite just what will depend on whatnot can get finished!

SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball
Attemptee of the "Best Painted 29" Challenge (Only Humans to go)
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

What is it?
Star player Maude “Du Chocolat” Rosbif

Is It Bloodbowl?
Yes! Officially, the star can only be used at Thrud but he makes a fantastic Halfling Master Chef model.

How Will It Arrive
I'm bringing it on the day.

Who Is Donating It
Donated by the wonderful Thrudball chaps, and painted by me (apologies for that!).

mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

I have a new, unpainted, resin SSB minotaur which I can bring along. Its a cracking minotaur model and I've plenty of mino models for my teams.

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
MaD975
Experienced
Experienced

Post by MaD975 »

Type of Item:

BloodBowl Team, Undead/Necromantic Undead, Greebo; Reinessance World Cup 2015; 27 Miniatures, Pro Painted by MaD Power Painter Production; facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/MaD-Power-Pain ... 280892272/

2 Mummies, 2 Flesh Golems, 2 Blitzers, 2 Werewolves, 4 Ghouls, 6 Zombie, 3 Skeletons, Turn marker, 3 RR, 1 Leader RR and Raise the Dead miniature and Team support Base
----WORK IN PROGRESS---
photo not yet included

Is It Bloodbowl?

Yes

How Will It Arrive

witth me... and several liter of italian spirits

Who Is Donating It
donate by me..for greetings and support Thrudball

Type of Item:

Several Others items in way of choose.
stay tuned for more...
Rock'N'Roll-A-Block

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

What is it?
Bespoke GW Ogre conversion to Tentacled Minotaur
Mino_Thrud.jpg
Basing will be finished before Thrudball

Is It Bloodbowl?
Yes, 110%

How Will It Arrive
I'm bringing it on the day.

Who Is Donating It
Most bits donated by the Thrudball team, converted and painted by me.

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

i have a lot of single items i imagine each item would go for a few pounds a per item and i would like to put in the auction. most bits are blood bowl a couple are not. all are ether new or been paint striped. should i just pm you a list or just bring them down?

Yogi