Rose Bowl '17 - 8th April - Doncatser

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Rose Bowl '17 - 8th April - Doncatser

Post by PeteW »

Thanks Flick and Stuart - great tourney.

Thanks to my opponents: Jasmine, for being cheerful even when none of her amazons could dodge, Nippy for being the nicest person in the universe, and Gav for cheerfully demolishing my team rolling 10 after 10 - I'm looking forward to that pint!

My son ThomasW enjoyed his first NAF tourney and was overjoyed with his "Most Touchdowns" award. The little toad even placed higher than me in the final rankings. He is now keen to come to the NAFC. Look out blood bowl world! (Thanks to his opponents for all being really kind to him in his first outing.)

Reason: ''
NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
spleggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by spleggy »

Thanks again to Flick for organising and to my opponents for a fun day. There were a few NAF sign ups on the day so I'll wait until Valen lets me know their details before passing on the results upload file. In the meantime here are the final standings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=====
spleggy
WYBBL head TO
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

PeteW wrote:Thanks Flick and Stuart - great tourney.

Thanks to my opponents: Jasmine, for being cheerful even when none of her amazons could dodge, Nippy for being the nicest person in the universe, and Gav for cheerfully demolishing my team rolling 10 after 10 - I'm looking forward to that pint!

My son ThomasW enjoyed his first NAF tourney and was overjoyed with his "Most Touchdowns" award. The little toad even placed higher than me in the final rankings. He is now keen to come to the NAFC. Look out blood bowl world! (Thanks to his opponents for all being really kind to him in his first outing.)
it was a pleasure Pete :)

And it is always good to see new young people playing :)

great event as always Flick and Spleggy :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!