Dutch Open: Trash Talk!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Dutch Open: Trash Talk!

Post by Deathwing »

Guys...I'm gonna win. :wink:
On the way I'm hoping to meet that stunty little sweaty git and brush him aside..2 draws so far..unfinished business...
Also on the hit list is Darryl....1 each but I owe him for a 4-1 mauling last time out...
Marcus and Lucy I'm looking forward to playing in competition, leather cups don't scare me, I've got Grumble's number, Northerners can't play BB anyway (and fill in results forms wrongly! :wink: ), Zynox can't count, then there's 'How Many?!' Geggster.
Longfang ain't worth squat and never was!

Looks like a weak field to me gentlemen....
Deffwing'z Demensha are coming for ya.....
:smoking:

Reason: ''

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Yes the trash is certainly talking alright.

I wasn't aware I had a number.

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

So, DW, dont want to play against me?
I believe that Darryl would take a game against me and forget about that 4/0 at T5. And Geggster own a revenge too for the 8/1 Spiky record.

For myself, i hope playing Zy-nox, Marcus, DW, Sputnik, Grumble And take revenge on Lucy and LF (T5).

btw, you are not going to win DW!

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

We need a seperate post for sledging now? Kinda defeats the purpose when you warn them about it first. Then again, I wouldn't expect you Yurpeans to understand the concept as well as an Australian.

Anyway - I don't expect to do that well. I'm not going to have had much, if any, practice and I'm taking a team I haven't coached in years....

Judging on past experience that means I can't win by much more than 20 points.

Marcus - [url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=42448#42448]Hall of Famer[/url] - [url=http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl/index.php]Edinboro Castle Blood Bowl League[/url]
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

So, DW,

I REALLY tried to be scared all night, told myself over and over that the most scary thing is the unknown, but it didn't work! :o

What's that??? Doesn'st sound scary to me at all! Is it the new official water boy team?? the snack supply?? :lol: :lol:

Whatever is coming for me, it didn't arrive yet and I don't have the slightest idea what to look for! :wink: Maybe there is a delay due to the British railway system, I guess. Let me know once there's more on this topic, right? :smoking:
Guys...I'm gonna win.
The local bingo competition?? And did it work?? Rumors are that next door's granny is more than quality opponent and tough to beat. Good luck, DW, you might need it! You can tell me more of your heroic efforts in A'dam if you want. I am always in for a lough :lol:

Oh, and I think to win the bingo cup/bowl/hen party you will need more than Grumbles number. Isn't it cheating to bring a number from home? :o :lol:

Sputnik

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Let's face facts dudes....
I've invited you all so the Dutch players can score some serious points until the Dutch have to play eachother and face real competitors....
I don't expect any of you to get 10 points even :lol:

Lucy

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Deathwings Demented??? :o

And were supposed to be SCARED for that??? :o

Nope, not really (here at least) 8)

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
grep-v
Veteran
Veteran

Post by grep-v »

Princelucianus wrote:Let's face facts dudes....
I've invited you all so the Dutch players can score some serious points until the Dutch have to play eachother and face real competitors....
I don't expect any of you to get 10 points even :lol:
So that''s why you hide this event between sewers and surface canalization ! :?:
I'll grab my smelling salts and right now I'm working hard with scissors and paper to bring my own points with me, abandon all hope !

Detect + Neutralize + Eliminate = Win
Geggster
Eurobowl Superstar

Post by Geggster »

"How Many? Geggster". LOL.

Deathwing's one to talk though! How many could also refer to his total points at Spiky (psst, it wasn't very many).

The only competitor on my wishlist is Longshot (for obvious reasons). I'm planning on a 9-0 win, although I'd settle for 9-1.

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Damn, and there I was already posting on the "DE Passing/need advice/can't remember what I had for breakfast let alone thread names" thread I started (go check it out if ur desperate)...

DW - These 'Norveners' are gonna show you Suthern cockneys (you're all cockneys south of Leeds aren't you?) how to play the REAL version of BB. That and I've got my secret weapon.....

Max - just to fill in my score card!!!! (you didn't think he was coming along to actually compete did you????? Nope, a high quality shag from the kind ladies in the windows and filling in my results forms for him)

No more :oops: moments for me. (also taking him to T'BloodBowl for same reason)

Norse
Da Organiza

Re: Dutch Open: Trash Talk!

Post by Norse »

Deathwing wrote:Guys...I'm gonna win. :wink:
On the way I'm hoping to meet that stunty little sweaty git and brush him aside..2 draws so far..unfinished business...

Does that talentless tattooeed Morg'n'Thorg lookalike sack of English shit mean me?? :pissed:

Not on your best day mate! In fact, I've played you on your best day and you had to ask me what the block dice were for, damnable pansy!... :P

Stay home, avoid the inevitable humiliation, read some Tolkein :lol: :lol:

PS Grumble, can I have your number too? :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Oooo er, think my gf might have something to say about that and me for that matter.

Max Horseman
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Max Horseman »

Great, been relegated to card-filler-in. Whoo hoo!!!!!

Hmmmm, windows......

Max 8)

Used to play abit
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

btw, i dont care about winning the tournament as i will won the best Sunday Comeback.
Sunday is the day when i get my high scores, so play me on Saturday and i ll be more ...hum, let me think ,no i will not be kind 8)

Grumble, give us your number?

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Grumble, it seems a lot of players want your number.. we're just jealous of Woody of course... ;-)

although how anyone can be jealous of that disgrace to the beautiful game of Blood Bowl I have no idea... :roll:

he hasn't even had the courage to refute my earlier comments! :P

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers