I am posting this on behalf of Jamie Tranter on Facebook - this is not my event. If anyone is interested then please contact him on Facebook or via the Infamous Wargaming site - http://www.infamousarts.co.uk/infamous-wargaming/
Due to the date clash with the Welsh Open this is not a NAF event.Date
- 29th January 2017
A Blood Bowl Tournament By Infamous Wargaming Club
Infamous Community Arts
Unit 1 Izons Industrial Estate
- 10 Am: Registration & Queries
- 10:30 – 12:30 : Game 1
- 12:30 – 14:30 : Game 2
- 14:30 – 15:30 : Lunch – Best Painted judging.
- 15:30 – 17:30: Game 3
- 17:30 – 18:45: Scoring, Results & PrizesSkills:
After the initial team creation coaches are allowed to select a skills package for their team and apply appropriately, these do not cost gold from you treasury:Skill Package A:
4 no. Normal skills. These will be selected from the sections available to the player type under the above documents.Skill Package B:
2 no. Normal skills and 1 Doubles Skill. These will be selected from the sections available to the player type under the above documents.Skill Package C:
1 no. Normal skills and 2 Doubles Skill. These will be selected from the sections available to the player type under the above documents.
1. No player can be given more than one skill, either normal or double.
2. No more than 2 player can be given the same skill per team.
3. Star players may not be given skills.
4. No stat increases may be taken.Prizes
Every single attendee receives a resin cast match ball for their team.
We are now looking at the following as prizes:
- 6 Paint Sets and a Painting Book from Ammo By Mig
- 1 Bloodbowl Pitch Neoprene Matt from Deep Cut Designs
- 2 Players from Hysterical Games
- 2 GW Starter Armies
- 1 GW Board Game
- 1 GW 40k Starter Set - minus the rulebook
- 1 Pack of Forgeworld Refs
- 2 KR Multi Case Carry Cases
- 1 Broken Toad Brushes
- 1 Mantic Games Dungeon Saga Board Game
- 1 Pro Painted Skaven Team
Split into 15 Prizes Respectfully. Plus Certificates and trophies!
Players will play on custom game boards, made for the event. Each board is themed.
Extra copies of the resin ball, as well as prints of the poster (signed is optional) will be available for sale on the day.