Christmas Chainsaw Massacre - Sunday December 10th - S.Wales

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Christmas Chainsaw Massacre - Sunday December 10th - S.Wales

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

Rules Pack (ver 1.2)

Ye Olde Bloodbowl League Presents:
A Better World Comic and Games LTD's
Christmas Chainsaw Massacre

Facebook Event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/4425511 ... 905098510/

Sunday December 10th, 2017
Cost: £10 - (PayPal: thevoiceofjericho@hotmail.com)

Contact: Tournament Organizer: Matthew Fealey -TheVoiceofJericho@hotmail.com

Venue:
Unit 1a, John Street, CF47 0AE Merthyr Tydfil
South Wales
UK

Parking
Car park located to the rear of the premises or Tesco's car park just around corner. Sunday hours apply so no parking costs.

Tournament Schedule
9:00 A.M. Registration Starts
9:45 A.M. Registration Ends
10:00 A.M. Round 1 (Random)
12:00 P.M. Lunch 45 mins
12:45 P.M. Round 2 (Swiss)
2:45 P.M. Round 3 (Swiss)
5:00 P.M. Awards

What you need to bring
Painted team (3 Colour minimum with player numbers)
5 Copies of team roster (One for each opponent, one for you, one for tournament organiser.)
Blood Bowl Pitch & Dugouts (please notify the tournament organiser if you do not own a pitch.)
GW or NAF Block Dice & D6/D8

General Rules
The Bloodbowl 2016 rulebook will be used for everything it contains however the tournament will accommodate use of all 24 NAF approved teams and star players from the CRP. For teams and star players not covered in Bloodbowl 2016 or Deathzone 1/2 please refer to the Competition Rules Pack:
http://www.thenaf.net/…/u…/2017/05/NAF- ... e-v1-3.pdf
Recap:
All 24 NAF approved team are eligible
Star Players from DZ1 & DZ along with CRP are eligible
Rule tweaks between CRP and BB2016 apply.
Team Building Rules
Coaches may spend up to 1.2 Million gold coins on their teams. This may include players(11-16), star players(0-2), fan factor, apothecary, coaches, cheerleaders, and infamous coaching staff. You must have at least 11 players from your teams regular roster before hiring any star players. No proxies will be allowed in place of star players.

Skill Packs
Skill packs are assigned by team tiers:
Tier 1: Chaos Dwarf, Dwarf, Wood Elves, Skaven, Norse, Lizardmen, Orc, Undead, Amazon, Dark Elves – 5 Normal, 1 Double
Tier 2: Chaos, Human, Khemri, Pact, Slann, High Elves, Nurgle, Necromantic, Pro Elves, Vampires, Underworld - 7 Normal, 1 Double
Tier 3: Halflings, Goblins, Ogres - 8 Normal, 2 Double

You may assign no more than two additional skills per player.
You may not assign the same skill to more than three players.
You may not assign any additional skills to a Star Players.

Chainsaw Massacre Star Player
Each coach is awarded with a free chainsaw star player. This is an extra player and doesn't count to any budget or player number restrictions. This means your team could theoretically contain up to 17 players. If you do not own a chainsaw then a proxy can be used.(This is the only instance a proxy will be allowed) His stats are as follows:
The Chrimbo Chainsaw Psycho “Wrapping paper face” – M6 S3 Ag3 Av8 – Chainsaw, Secret Weapon, Stand Firm

Weather Table
The normal Weather table will be used for all weather rolls. Weather changes occur as normal during each game.

Resurrection
At the end of each round of the tournament, all players are healed of any injuries and dead players come back to life.

Other Rules
There is a no championship final. The standings will solely be determined by total points.
Special Play Cards will not be used at all.
In the spirit of good sportsmanship, Illegal Procedure will not be called.
Overtime will not be played in any round.

Time
Rounds will be strictly limited to 2 hour. You will receive ‘Time Remaining’ updates from the Tournament Organizer to help you stay on track. Once the tournament organiser calls time, each coach may complete the turn in progress only if there was at least one fully-completed action taken before time was called.

Dice
GW or NAF Block Dice and D6/D8 only
You and your opponent should decide before the match which dice will be used with no swapping.
Agree before the game on cocked dice, dice off the table, etc, please just be consistent.

Scoring
Each Game will be scored as follows
+10 points for a loss
+30 points for a draw
+50 points for a win
-15 points for conceding
Tie-break – In the event of a draw in the final standing the tournament organiser will declare the coach with the most chainsaw star player casualties the champion.

Awards
Chainsaw Massacre Champion - First place team in standings with the most overall points
Second Place - Second place team in standings with the most overall points
Third Place - Third place team in standings with the most overall points
Stunty Cup - Stunty team in standings with the most overall points
Chainsaw Carved Spoon - Coach that finished lowest in standings with the fewest overall points
Touchdown King - Team that scored the most Touchdowns
Beefcake Award - Team that caused the most Casualties from Blocking
Best Chainsaw Award – The Tournament Organiser will decide which chainsaw star player he thinks is the best.
To win an award the coach must play in all rounds. Tiebreakers will be determined by the Tournament Organizer as needed. The Tournament Organizer reserves the right to adjust the winners in the best interest of the tournament.

Sportsmanship
We are here for the fun of the game. Sportsmanship is not only encouraged from the coaches, it is required! We all have bad luck occasionally, but bad behaviour will be addressed by the Tournament Organizer!

Fouling 16 turns in a row, stalling, or running up the score is not poor sportsmanship, but gloating and ridiculing your opponent while doing so is. Only Nuffle may ridicule the coaches!

Final Say
The Tournament Organizer will be the final arbitrator for any interpretation of the rules. The most important thing is to have fun. Don't be that guy. Aint nobody got time for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
nightwing
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Christmas Chainsaw Massacre - Sunday December 10th - S.W

Post by nightwing »

Local for me- interested!

Scrumpy Scramble (2017), Foul Bowl 2016, SAWBBowl 2017- International Glowworm Award
Auld World Masters 2017- Most Casualties
Chimera Cup 2017- Most Touchdowns
20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Is skill stacking allowed?

Shared this on Vale Renegades site, Blood Bowl Wales and Blood Bowl at Firestorm Facebook groups

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

I'm interested. But just day after Elflympics, not sure If I can go, and I want to play with three chainsaws in my team :(

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Wales just got its third event woop woop :orc:

Will be coming :D

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
nightwing
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nightwing »

20phoenix wrote:Is skill stacking allowed?

Shared this on Vale Renegades site, Blood Bowl Wales and Blood Bowl at Firestorm Facebook groups
Post says "You may assign no more than two additional skills per player." So presumably yes :wink:

Scrumpy Scramble (2017), Foul Bowl 2016, SAWBBowl 2017- International Glowworm Award
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

nightwing wrote:
20phoenix wrote:Is skill stacking allowed?

Post says "You may assign no more than two additional skills per player." So presumably yes :wink:
Ogres for the win :orc:

Who wants to challenge me for Stunty Cup, bring out your stuntys, and sacrifice them to the Chainsaw god! :lol:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

frogboy wrote:Ogres for the win :orc:

Who wants to challenge me for Stunty Cup, bring out your stuntys, and sacrifice them to the Chainsaw god! :lol:
If I can go I will accept your challenge with my three chainsaws in a goblins team 8)

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

dreamscreator wrote:

If I can go I will accept your challenge with my three chainsaws in a goblins team 8)
Huzzah, that will be epic :orc:

Might get the Train there as the train station is close to the venue, and there be pubs...

nightwing
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nightwing »

frogboy wrote:
dreamscreator wrote:

Might get the Train there as the train station is close to the venue, and there be pubs...
I'll probably be getting train too. Lovely route up through the valleys

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

nightwing wrote:
frogboy wrote:
dreamscreator wrote:

I'll probably be getting train too. Lovely route up through the valleys
Very true, its a date ;)

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

I'll likely be drunk/hungover. Zero reroll ogres it is! Are Grak and Crumbleberry part of DZ?

FluffytheAlien
Rookie
Rookie

Post by FluffytheAlien »

Interested

TheVoiceofJericho
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheVoiceofJericho »

20phoenix wrote:I'll likely be drunk/hungover. Zero reroll ogres it is! Are Grak and Crumbleberry part of DZ?
Unfortunately not.

landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

20phoenix wrote:I'll likely be drunk/hungover.
No more than usual...

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.