Thrudball Live 2020, 25th and 26th July, jpblackhand wins

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Thrudball 2020, 7-9th August, Hampshire UK

Post by thor87 »

There are showers available on site.

Reason: ''
SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball
Attemptee of the "Best Painted 29" Challenge (Only Humans to go)
thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Post by thor87 »

We are holding off opening the tickets until 01/05/20, when we will announce what is happening

SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball
mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

if we're all back to normal, we'll do our best to come at whatever short notice Andy :)

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Post by thor87 »

THRUDBALL 2020 UPDATE

Hi all.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in this announcement. As some of you know, I have had some recent personal issues to deal with.

However, onto the main point of this announcement. We were due to open ticket sale to Thrudball 2020 on 01/05/2020. However, due to the current epidemic, we cannot in good conscience allow the event to happen as planned. Even if the lockdown is eased, social distancing would make the logistics of running Thrudball impossible. However, this announcement is not all doom and gloom!

We will be running "Thrudball Online" on fumbbl on the same weekend with and 9th August 2020) that the original event was supposed to run. We are currently talking with the fumbbl and NAF guys to arrange this.

We will also be running a raffle and the infamous Thrudball Auction on the Saturday evening for absolutely anyone who wants to enter. The auction this year will be a blind auction, with the items that are up for grabs going live on our FB page and Twitter on the weekend before so you can all have an entire week to work out what you would like to bid for the items. Bids will work by messaging us on the FB page or Twitter account your max bid for each item that want. The winner of each item will be the person who bid the most at close of play (5pm on Saturday 8th August). Winners will be announced at 8pm, and will have a calendar month to pay for their items. Postage is at the buyers expense, or can be collected from me at various events through the UK or Europe through 2020/21. All profits from the Auction and Raffle will be split 50/50 between our two normal charities (Roy Castle Lung Cancer foundation and the Sussex Snowdrop trust).

If you want to help support the event and donate anything (figures games, services) please message me for more info.

Thanks for sticking by us here at Thrud, and we will be back bigger and better than ever in 2021.

Thor

SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball
gr4n0t4
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Thrudball 2020, 7-9th August, on FUMBBL

Post by gr4n0t4 »

Noooooooo!!! Why god! Why!
And now that i got that out of my system, just a two questions

1.- Is it necessary to play the tournament to enter the raffle and/or the auction? -- Answer in my 2nd read XD
2.- Will the tournament fee be reduced/withdrawn?

Thank you

thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Thrudball 2020, 7-9th August, on FUMBBL

Post by thor87 »

1 nope, open to anyone

2. There is no fee to play, but if people would like to donate, please feel free to donate to our payoal and we will send it all across together (or send it direct to the charities if you prefer)

SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball
thor87
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Thrudball Live 2020, 25th and 26th July, on FUMBBL

Post by thor87 »

Date and first post updated

SquadChaos Captain.
TO of Thrudball