Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament 14/1/23 - Nippylongskar/Besters win pairs - Nippylongskar wins individual

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament - 14 Jan 23 - Stanton, Suffolk

Post by fiskey7 »

Purplegoo wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:39 pm I've managed to double book myself so I'm going to pull out. Don't worry about the entry fee - it's a bit late to faff with refunds (even if that were an option).

I'm sure you'll fill the slot - have a good one and I'll be back later in the year.
Thanks for letting me know, shame you can’t make it but look forward to seeing you later in the year. The shop has a refund policy, so I can sort you one if you want (or the other option is you can transfer it to another event).

Reason: ''
fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament - 14 Jan 23 - Stanton, Suffolk - 2 tickets available (1 pair)

Post by fiskey7 »

There are 2 tickets available for this event (1 pair). If you are interested (ideally with a made up pair) then please let me know.

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament - 14 Jan 23 - Stanton, Suffolk

Post by Purplegoo »

fiskey7 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:31 am
Purplegoo wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:39 pm I've managed to double book myself so I'm going to pull out. Don't worry about the entry fee - it's a bit late to faff with refunds (even if that were an option).

I'm sure you'll fill the slot - have a good one and I'll be back later in the year.
Thanks for letting me know, shame you can’t make it but look forward to seeing you later in the year. The shop has a refund policy, so I can sort you one if you want (or the other option is you can transfer it to another event).
OK, super. Let's bank it for later in 2023 in that case.

Have a great tournament!

besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Alpha Games Winter Bowl 2023 Pairs Tournament - 14 Jan 23 - Stanton, Suffolk - 2 tickets available (1 pair)

Post by besters »

Looks like Craig (Horus07) wont be able to make this as he has managed to doublebook himself.

So is there someone looking for a partner? Can I transfer the payment made for Craig to any volunteer?

fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Post by fiskey7 »

besters wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:57 pm Looks like Craig (Horus07) wont be able to make this as he has managed to doublebook himself.

So is there someone looking for a partner? Can I transfer the payment made for Craig to any volunteer?
Hi Jim

That's a shame that Craig can't make it. We don't currently have anyone looking for a partner, I'll ask around if there is anyone interested. But yes, you can transfer the payment for Craig to someone else.

Thanks
Ben

howlinggriffon

Post by howlinggriffon »

I mentioned Jim's need of a partner on a BB WhatsApp group I'm in - I think nippylongskar is interested. He's going to get in touch with Jim.

besters

Post by besters »

Indeed, Nippy has been in touch, can you please add him to the list of attendee's in place of Horus07.

fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Post by fiskey7 »

Excellent, thanks both. I think both tickets are in your name anyway Jim, so when Nippy arrives he can just say he is your other ticket.

On a separate note - if people know what race they are planning on taking and want to let me know if advance that would help me get a few bits set up - no requirement to though if you are one of those that decides at 9 o'clock on the morning of the tournament!

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Besters+Nippy is a strong team. Anyone want to take any bets on a winner?!

NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

Bit of a change to the teams for a couple of the IBBL lads.

7. Magic Dave / New NAF (A Maw)
17. new NAF (Phil) / New NAF (D Flyode)

Looking forward to it.

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

PeteW wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:57 pm Besters+Nippy is a strong team. Anyone want to take any bets on a winner?!
I bet it's them!!

howlinggriffon

Post by howlinggriffon »

TeamW is rather strong as well - I reckon they'll give a decent showing ;)

besters

Post by besters »

Magic Dave wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:24 am
PeteW wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:57 pm Besters+Nippy is a strong team. Anyone want to take any bets on a winner?!
I bet it's them!!
lol

besters

Post by besters »

Magic Dave wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:24 am
I bet it's them!!
lol

fiskey7
Experienced
Experienced

Post by fiskey7 »

If people don't mind bringing a board / dugouts / templates with them tomorrow that would be great. We should have enough but would rather have too many than too few! Thanks