StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Charliebanks wins

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Charliebanks wins

Post by Danny »

StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked will take place in tropical Leicester on the 21 October 2023.

Reason: ''
Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October

Post by Danny »

Tickets are going on sale May 1st for this, more details on the event over at www.stranglebowl.uk

gr4n0t4
Experienced
Experienced

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October

Post by gr4n0t4 »

The box! The box!
On my calendar!

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

I have no idea what that means Ricardo! haha

Rules are up now at www.stranglebowl.uk

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

Sold out! 100 in less than 40 minutes, blown away - thank you!

Please do join the reserve list if you'd like to come, though - last year we had quite a few drop outs. Just email thechamp@stranglebowl.uk

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October | SOLD OUT

Post by fire olli »

Please can you put me on the reserve list.

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Re: StrangleBowl 4 - The Holy Order of Lord Stranglehands and the Latter Day Choked | Leicester | 21 October | SOLD OUT

Post by Danny »

fire olli wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:42 am Please can you put me on the reserve list.
Already on there, assuming your NAF name is Fireolli!

KendrallSharne
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KendrallSharne »

Any clue if im edging closer to being off the reserve list? :)

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

Sorry, I didn't see this, I'm not getting notifications for some reason. Unfortunately we've had no drop outs yet, and there are 30+ on the list. I'd guess if there are dropouts they will be closer to the time so fingers crossed some places will free up.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Danny wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:16 pm I'm not getting notifications for some reason.
No one is, the email system is borked and only Doubleskulls can fix.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
gr4n0t4
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gr4n0t4 »

I tried my best but I cannot attend anymore :(

Fiddlesticks!
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fiddlesticks! »

Hi! Are there any tickets available for this? If there's a standby list, I'm happy to be on it!

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

Hi, sorry I've just seen this message. No tickets available and 21 people on the waiting list still I'm afraid. If you can email thechamp@stranglebowl.uk with your name and NAF name I can add you to it.

Scouseboy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scouseboy »

Is there a list of enrolled players for this? Just making sure I'm not on it, lol.

Danny
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Danny »

There isn't, but assuming your NAF name is also Scouseboy you're not!