Nationals in Loughborough: 14th-17th August

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

rwould

Nationals in Loughborough: 14th-17th August

Post by rwould »

Hi

This year at the National Wargaming Championships they have listed a BB event. The only idea on the rules at the mo that I know is 1.1 mill to spend, but nothing else known. I've e-mailed Fanatic to see if they know any more details. Does anyone here know anything more?

I'd highly recommend people to go if they can. This is a very good wargaming tournament where a lot of wargamers take over the uni for the weekend. Beer is pretty cheap too! Proper play starts on Friday night, and it could easily run over eight rounds with the timescales of games.

In addition last year we had the world cheerleading championships at Loughborough on the same weekend :smoking:

For more details of the event in general go www.BHGS.co.uk and look up the Nationals in events.

Richard

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

excellent my mate is at uni there so free accom and a reason to visit, assuming i get some funds

Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

If you can confirm the cheerleaders I'll be interested.