Rendez-Vous Weekend?

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

lol

Reason: ''
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

You english can't contest in that domain. We have Fondu in our team! (unfortunatly! not!) :P :wink: :lol:

Next time I win !!!
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

L-X is right, some french coaches asked me about the other tourny now!
It will be harder for you all guys!
I am quite happy of this new wave of French attitude

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Back again but still tired! :lol:

Thanks to all organizers for the great tournament. I really enjoyed myself. :wink: Thanks to ALL my opponents (although one game was no fun, but that was due to my dice and not due to Luis :cry: ).

Thanks to all the guys I joined for the evening activities for all the laughter. :lol:

Thanks to the people from Mannheim for giving me advice for my possible next tournment team. It might be halfings with a power gamer line-up including a treeman with dirty player. :lol: Always go for their thrower first!

Thanks to the English for not leaving me behind up on that high steel tower (come on, be honest: this Eiffel guy could have built a tower half that high and you would still have a nice view over Paris) :lol: :o :( :oops:

I will surely come back next year to meet more of you, steal the trophy from grep-v and have more fun.

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Fondu77
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Fondu77 »

longfang wrote:Bonjour
Ahh, Le Bedeau (spelling Louis?)

YeeeHaaaaaaar!
the accent of the last word was perfect 8)

Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

thanks fondu, to bring a new exclamation into our league nights :D

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

cheers man.... next will be better.....

The cooolest thing of this rendez vous.....
is i am on 90 percent of "thnks to stuff"

CHEEEEEEEEEERRRS EVERYONE....
It WAS An HOnOR :D 8)

Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

the quote of the weekend:"I'm blowing and drinking the whole weekend, and there are fourteen people behind me. What the Duck where they doing?"

fondu looking at the results

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

'Ave it!!!

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Hi Sputnik! :D Yeah! I confirm that you have to get rid of your leather cup for dice :P :wink: :lol: During the first half of the half, it was only push or skull for. I've seen that 2 dice for you: double skulls...you reroll...double skulls :o :(
I thought of you later as i was playing Redfang. Tight game, big melee in his half, he's pickinkg up the ball. I rush my orcs in his backfield. There're there for 1 turn, trying to get the ball carrier. 2 dice for me and i have the block skill...double skulls...reroll!...double skulls! :cry: :lol: This happens to the best of us!!!! :wink: :lol:
Sputnik wrote:
I will surely come back next year to meet more of you, steal the trophy from grep-v and have more fun.
What???? You think the french open will be a german party every year? :evil: No! Next year will be ours! :wink: Remeber that song i was singing, the offical anthem of the 98 french soccer team, it is a rythm of victory.....NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! :lol:

Next time I win !!!
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Yeah, I remember that song; the only way it will help you win is by singing it during your opponents turn. Very annoying.

Still, it was not enough to stop my Dwarfs :D

R

Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

I know my song is annoying...it's french! :P :lol: Next time i will have my revenge but will your dwarves survive? :wink:

Next time I win !!!
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

no, next year a dutch final!

marvin
Redfang
Legend
Legend

Post by Redfang »

If ass-kicking doesn't work, my Dwarfs can still start Ball-biting to finish you off. Be warned!

R

Dan kon ik samen spelen.

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Arf, why does that always fall on tall nice handsome guy like me? :wink:

Next time I win !!!