Rendez-Vous Weekend?

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Thanks everybody, especially Longshot, and his organizing crew

Bot also Dauguet, Fondu, my opponents and the guys who staid up late to keep me from the sleep I really needed both on friday and saturday night! I had a great tournament and I'll make sure to be there again next year!

Cheers!

R

Reason: ''
Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Trambi
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Trambi »

Good week-end
I play Dark elf.
I even win against Sputnik 3-2 (Lizardmen) at the first round.
Ok it was with very hot move of pick up the ball in the kroxi tackle zone (3+), dodge (4+), dodge(3+), extra square (2+), extra square (2+) and TD !!! But it was of the last turn, I have to try moreover I have a re-roll (I don't used it :D ).
I lost 1-2 against RedFang ... Grizzlies (Dwarf) and his poisoned sweeties, 1-1 I receive, my witch can score, but I use Bonehead coach skill, to declare the pass before the witch has moved. A runner can intercept and of course he did 6. After that he kicked my ass (4players on the pitch) and score :x
I lost 1-2 against Rudy (Dark elf), I manage to score 1-0 when he receive. Second half, I receive I can score if I make a long pass, but again a linelf in a tackle zone can intercept and he did :x He score at his 7th turn. I receive again, blitz against me, he score :pissed: .
End of the first day.

Ogres are the only true Blood Bowl players !
Ogrewomen are the only true BB Cheerleaders !
Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

Redfang wrote:Thanks everybody, especially Longshot, and his organizing crew

Bot also Dauguet, Fondu, my opponents and the guys who staid up late to keep me from the sleep I really needed both on friday and saturday night! I had a great tournament and I'll make sure to be there again next year!

Cheers!

R
Don't worry next will be coooooooooler :lol:

Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

l_dauguet wrote:Erf...I forgot the magnificient spanish team! :oops: They were there! :evil:
strangely, they kept spanish hours for their meals eating 1 or 2 hours after everybody. Is that an habit or just because of what they were smoking? We'll never know! :lol:
Well to be honest I prefer eating early as most europeans do, but best hours to siesta are from 4 to 7 pm just after our hour of lunch :-P. then wake up fresh for a long night...
And if you don't like siesta is because you don't have nice girls like ours 8) :P

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.
Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

I ll see ........ for L Dauguet.....

Hope you'r right :lol:

Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

But everything's seen, my good friend. Although i'm already lamenting about what i'm missing (a good BB tournament, a trip to Spain, the Spanish team, what they've prepared for us after we received them with only the best and the bartenders.... :pissed: ), I will go to my friend's bachelor life burial. He's getting married soon. It will be his ast wk as a free man..... :wink: but i understand myself....

Next time I win !!!
grep-v
Veteran
Veteran

Post by grep-v »

Sorry for the late (but nevertheless BIG) THANKS to everybody. The tournament was great, the people were great and (very important for me :P ) the food was great. Ok, some more thanks:

Longshot, Trambi, Computer Guy (sorry, forgot your name) and everyone else for the organization.

Tim for a great final and the low FF :wink:

Johan, Fondu77, Gobbla Bouffe squig (?), Zeboss, Pierrot for tough matches (with apologies for my luck :oops: )

The rest of the Mannheim Crew (Zodiac, N-Key, Foxen (?)) for a nice dialect, tounament ambitions and great miniatures.

Our friends from a far island (Venomous Breath, Longfang, Deathwing) for a nice day in Paris (BTW: McDoh? :puke: :D ), Piling On and fierce battle cries.

Everyone else I did not mention (because I have to continue my work) for a great weekend in France !

ciao

PS: No thanks to Lufthansa for their shitty service which made me almost miss this tournament :pissed: and to the guy who wrote the rules for foul assists and handoffs :evil:

Detect + Neutralize + Eliminate = Win
kaboom
Super Star
Super Star

Post by kaboom »

thanks for everibody, foreingners in particular.

i think next rendez-vous-BB will be most cool; and this time i'll pay champagne for everibody :wink: (this time i just offer one bottle for Tim)!!!!

big up for yo1!!

ERIC'S SCHOOL IS THE BESTEST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Eric's school? What's that? Does he teahc you how to wear the banana bag? :P :wink: :lol:

Next time I win !!!
Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

grep-v wrote:
The rest of the Mannheim Crew (Zodiac, N-Key, Foxen (?)) for a nice dialect, tounament ambitions and great miniatures.
I might be able to come to this tourney, since it is relatively close to my relatives living there.

Lucy
:smoking:

Any chance of a full tourney result sheet?

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Hello man! Too bad you weren't there this wk.

I believe Longshot is working on the results to have them quickly.

Next time I win !!!
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Bonjour
Ahh, Le Bedeau (spelling Louis?)

YeeeHaaaaaaar!

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

The spelling is not that important as when i read this, i remember you asking in french for a smokeful delight....Ah that was the good old time :smoking: Although, i'd write Bedot that way :wink: Your prononciation makes for your orthograph :wink: :lol:
I'm going right away see how my pictures came out 8)

SOMETHING IMPORTANT(i had to put capitals :P ):
I'd also like to say that many french coaches present during the week end met a lot of foreigner coaches with great pleasure. As a result, they're getting motivated to also try to attend international tourny (provided there're not too far of course) :) . And that's because all of you i think. By coming with such good spirits, i think you're all responsible for that. That's a bit sentencious, but that's my opinion :P ) Some are now thinking of going to Spiky now. Maybe that was the needed impulse to build up a strong french team :evil: :wink: (getting more people involved is always a good thing) So thanx very much to all of you :D

Next time I win !!!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

some people want to come to england cause they met longfang?!?

neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

Post by neverdodge »

Grumbledook wrote:some people want to come to england cause they met longfang?!?
Yeah, we just look at him like a curious thing, and wanna check if you got more of those things there ;p