There are more and more Tournys...Isn't that cool?

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Fondu77
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Fondu77 »

what s going on there.????
a tournament? :lol:

Reason: ''
Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
Dark Lord (retired)

Post by Dark Lord (retired) »

grotemuis wrote:what's keeping ya then
Well, let's see...

Airfare, school, my family, and the genrally poor view of Americans.

Enough?

grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

I can be bribed in my opinion about americans :wink:

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Darklord wrote:
Airfare, school, my family, and the genrally poor view of Americans.
Airefare? Come on,it's getting cheaper and cheaper! :) Although if you're still at school or jobless like me, cheaper is alreday too much.
School? What do you study? I'll find you an exchange program.
My family? Can't really do anything about that. but think that Florida is as big as France. So imagine that for us Europeans if you live in state and your family in another, it's like living in 2 different countries here! :lol: So you've done the first step. :wink:
Generally poor view of americans? We only have a poor view of those who have poor view of europeans...I've got an american friend in Boston. I've spent a year in the US for studying. So, although i don't totally agree with all american actions (i didn't say the word!!!!!! :wink: ), you can't say i don't like americans. :D And i consider myself very french.
So, you have no excuse now not to move over! :wink:

Next time I win !!!
kaboom
Super Star
Super Star

Post by kaboom »

woah!
i understand all the post of louix, it's a revolution! :wink:

the come back of the come back
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Dark Lord wrote: Airfare, school, my family,
These are all good reasons i do understand very well ...
Dark Lord wrote: and the genrally poor view of Americans.
... but this is not. Please do not listen if your TV tells you that "old europe" dislikes Americans. There is no thing such as a generally poor view of Americans. Some people in Europe disagree with American foreign policy (me for example), but i also disagree with German local policy in a lot of cases. Most people in Europe can seperate a country and its representatives from the people who live in this country. Those who can't are not worth listening too.

The only thing that annoys me about most Americans is that they have no clue how to drive on a German autobahn :) But that's something they share with French, Belgians, British, ... ´

I have American relatives in Minneapolis and Phoenix, Arizona, btw.

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Aaaaah, the German Autobahn; a place where you can drive 180+ km/hr for a few hours straight in your rented Volkswagen Polo without getting a fine.

Must be heaven; it always hurt when I drive back into Holland from Germany and all of a sudden need to do 120, because else I'll be photographed and fined :pissed:

R

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Hmm, i would not define heaven as being in a Volkswagen Polo at 180+ km/h. Although you're very close to heaven (or hell) in that situation.

Doing 230+ in a BMW gets a little closer (in both aspects) though :)

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Yes, BMW's and Mercedeses were indeed the only cars interrupting my Drive on the Fast Lane...

For a student 180-190 in a rented Polo (couldn't go faster at all) is still close enough. Once I've got my own money, I'll buy a faster, non-German car (Alfa-Romeo 147 comes to mind as a nice example)

R

Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Nice one, my Girl friend has an Alfa 147 1.6. However, after driving mine (company owned BMW 330d) it always seems a little slow. :)

Redfang
Legend
Legend

Post by Redfang »

what do you expect from a 1.6

A 147 should have a 2.0 litre motor at least; more if possible...

330 is a very nice car, btw.
Large engine in a not too large car...

My uncle had several BMW 3 series cars in the past, and a Z3; they drove real nice!

R

Dan kon ik samen spelen.