CamCarnage 2003 - need an idea of numbers

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

CamCarnage 2003

Yes I would definitely be up for this
14%
Yes, but not on that date
14%
Interested, but I couldn't guarantee it
57%
Interested, but it's too expensive
14%

Total votes: 7

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

CamCarnage 2003 - need an idea of numbers

Post by Indigo »

OK I have posted this at the NAF site but I want maximum exposure, and I know there are a fair few TBBers who are NOT NAF members....

Well planning for this tournament in Cambridge (UK) is well underway, and all I really need now is an idea of numbers before I go ahead and start booking stuff.

The current plan is for a 2 day tournament, comprising 6 games, held on the weekend of the 20th/21st September in Cambridge. Initial estimates for the price of a ticket is £25 for NAF members and £30 for non-NAF members. Your money will go towards the main prize (which is stunning - I will post a pic if enough people are interested), the "lesser prizes" and a special tournament T-shirt for everyone who attends.

I am also trying to sort something out with the Hungry Horse pub over the road to try and maybe get a discount on lunches.

It looks like we may be limited to a maximum of 50 people in the hall.

So c'mon folks, either mail me, reply to this topic or vote in the poll to let me know. I'll be advertising this in local gaming clubs & GW stores too to try and get as many as we can...

Reason: ''
Slinky78
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Slinky78 »

Would, but I've been duped into doing the great north run that weekend :o ...morale of the story - don't dare people when drunk.
Good luck with it though

cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Post by cidervampire »

Hmmm the Sex Maniacs Ball is on that weekend so I'm not too sure
http://www.sex-maniacs-ball.co.uk/2003/default.htm

afraid nobody around here
understands my potato
guess i'm only a spudboy