German players for the European Tournament

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Sputnik
Loretta

German players for the European Tournament

Post by Sputnik »

Anyone who is interested in possibly playing for the German team in A'dam in November please drop me a PM with your e-mail address. :D

Once we have all players together we can sort out some organisatorial stuff like team choices and the like... :smoking:

Sputnik

Reason: ''
I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Fondu77
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Fondu77 »

ARRRRRRR YA ICh want TO be EIN BERliner
Ich EiB Pier ICH Bin Sibsen Ich VERCHTEhe NICHt Deutch
Aber I want To Change NATionality.... wollen sie?

OK OK I'll be in the french team.... don't hurt me :(

:wink:

Mainstreaming is a illness.
alligators.eu to buy some of my minis !
grep-v
Veteran
Veteran

Re: German players for the European Tournament

Post by grep-v »

Sputnik wrote:Anyone who is interested in possibly playing for the German team in A'dam in November please drop me a PM with your e-mail address. :D
An email address for all german players who are interested in being part of the national team will be established next week, so keep on mailing your addresses to Sputnik.

ciao

PS: just to put this thread back on top :wink:

Detect + Neutralize + Eliminate = Win
squiggoth
Super Star
Super Star

Post by squiggoth »

Oi! Yesterday I explained in my best Deutsch how to get to the Biblical Open Air Museum. It took me only ten minutes to explain "straight ahead until you get at the roundabout, first on your right, first on your left, straight ahead and follow the signs to the museum". It seems my German is still as good as it was at highschool :lol:
Please put me in the German team! :wink:

I have no signature and therefore I suck.