Tournament in central IL

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Should I run the tourney?

Demo and Tourney
100%
Just do a demo
No votes

Total votes: 8

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Thrud wrote:Actually Galak, me and one other guy from my league will be attending GenCon and are looking forward to it. It's kinda cool cause I will be attending 3 quality Blood Bowl Tourney's in 3 consecutive weekends. First I will be at GenCon, then the following weekend at the Chaos Cup at Games Day Chicago, and the following weekend after that I will be attending the Blood Bowl tourney at Flatcon in Bloomington.
I'll be interested in talking to you after the 3 to get your compare/contrast perspective.

Galak

Reason: ''
Perrinbash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Perrinbash »

Excellent at this point we're looking at somewhere around a dozen if my #'s are correct and noone backs out. Pretty good for it being the first year.

Galak,

The scoring looked a bit odd to me as well.

The GW rep sent that to me as soon to be 'official' so I went ahead and am using it. Hopefully if it doesn't work well it will be changed before the printing of that tournament 'rule' book
:)

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Perrinbash wrote:The GW rep sent that to me as soon to be 'official' so I went ahead and am using it. Hopefully if it doesn't work well it will be changed before the printing of that tournament 'rule' book
:)
Ah ... good old GW not talking to each other.

Blood Bowl
Chaos Cup
GenCon Bowl

All 3 of these were/are official GW tournaments (ie run by GW themselves) and none of them used those rules, so I have NO clue where he got them from ... definitely not from the bigger tournaments. Oh well. Like I said ... with those rules ... GO DWARVES!!!!

Man I wish I could play ... sorry guys ... hope you all have a blast.

Galak

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

yep in the same boat as galak here, there's no way i could go to gencon and then to this. be sure to post if you ever have another one though, bloomington is a healthy drive from here, but not out of the question. i've been there once, and a few other times i've driven thru it to the Quad Cities.

Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kamikaze Rudy »

Yeah, I think 5 guys are going to Gen Con from our league and a couple more of us are going to Chaos Cup. Pitch Invasion BBL is representin'. It's a shame that Flat Con is the week after Games Day otherwise, the Joliet boys would probably attend.

Thrud
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thrud »

Are there any other TBB members planning on competing in the tourney?

WHO SAID MY NAME!?!