Blood Bowl tournament--Portland, Oegon

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Blood Bowl tournament--Portland, Oegon

Post by Weav »

Well, not exaxtly Portland, Oregon...but close!

On July 26th, Ordo Fanaticus will be holding a single day Blood Bowl tournament! The location is Z Games in Vancouver, WA (only 15minutes from downtown Potland). Those of you that have been there know what an amazing environment it can be to game in. Anyway, we will be giving certifates and prizes for Best Coach (winner of the tourney), Best Team (painted/modeled) and Best Sportsman. We will have appx. 16 spots available. For more information, contact fubarbarian@ordofanaticus.com !

What: Ordo Fanaticus Blood Bowl tournament
When July 26th, 2003
Where:
  • Z Games
    2100 SE 164th Ave. Suite D111
    Vancouver, WA
    (360) 567-1684
Hours: 10 AM until a champion is crowned
# of Games: 3 minimum, 5 to determine champion
Painted teams: Strongly encouraged, but not mandatory
Entrance fee: $5.00 to cover prizes
Web site: COMING SOON

Reason: ''
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

You must know how bummed out I am that this is the same weekend of the GenCon tourney. I hope you have a great turnout. I'll make the next one for sure.

Have fun!
Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Weav »

I was hoping to find more Northwesterners here, but I guess not :(

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Sorry, man. I move over to the left coast at the beginning of August. My last day of work is the day before your tourney. :(

Have you put this up on the NAF site?

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Weav »

Are you moving to the Northwest, or Cali?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I'm not sure how many folks are making the trek to GenCon, but having the tournament even one weekend later would grab you at least one more coach and maybe more.

Galak

Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Weav »

Thats a great point, but unfortunetly out of my control. The store we're playing at is running a 40K RTT the next weekend...but thanks for the suggestion Galak!

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

GalakStarscraper wrote:I'm not sure how many folks are making the trek to GenCon, but having the tournament even one weekend later would grab you at least one more coach and maybe more.

Galak
I'd be that one more coach. I'd bring friends too. I know you can't change it. I'll see you there sometime. Let me know when it is.

Have fun!
Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Weav »

As of now, we have around 12 spots filled. We planned on 16, but have the ability for more, I believe. The tournament has been barely advertised, and we're already getting a good response. It looks like a success already!

Our league site will be officially up soon, you check it our now but remember that may changes and fixes are coming:

Auld World Nuffle League

Weav
Veteran
Veteran

B B B BUMP

Post by Weav »

AWNL web is up and running, with content being added daily. Our first tournament of the year, the Raven Bowl, is scheduled for July 26th at Z Games in Vancouver, Washington USA. Please e-mail myself ( fubarbarian@ordofanaticus.com ) or our commish ( burkdawg@ordofanaticus.com ) for more info.

Hail and Kill! :D