GenCon Bowl 2003 T-Shirt Image

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

mrinprophet wrote:Thanks for the work and the instructions. Now... are you planning to have some t-shirts available for sale at the tourney. If not, my spidey er.. business senses are tingling...
Big C issues with trying to sell the shirts. Since its a GW tournament, giving the image should be okay as I'm doing ... profit ... uh uh.

Galak

Reason: ''
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Thanks for the work.

What font did you use? I'm not fond of the "Got Milk?". I was thinking of changing it to something like "Come and get it!".

Have fun!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

snotsngrots wrote:Thanks for the work.

What font did you use? I'm not fond of the "Got Milk?". I was thinking of changing it to something like "Come and get it!".
I'm okay with that Snots as I realize you didn't like the spoof concept.

To be honest I don't remember. I used GutCruncher for the GenCon Logo, but I kept trying random fonts in PhotoShop until I found one that bolded nicely for the slogan at the bottom.

Use whatever font you want.

Also for those of you thinking about trying to make a black T-shirt ... you need to find someone or something that actually prints white ink ... otherwise it won't work.

Galak