T 7 !

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Great ... more Dutch to beat
I didn't know you thought of me as dutch! :o

:wink:

Sputnik

Reason: ''
I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

That's because i'd never think i'd beat you :)

(maybe in the night, when you are alseep ... :x)

Btw: i played some backgammon with my girlfriend lately and both of us had about 30 doubles in 3 games. I think i'll bring that dice together with the little "baby" shaking cup supplied with the game. :D

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Btw: i played some backgammon with my girlfriend lately and both of us had about 30 doubles in 3 games. I think i'll bring that dice together with the little "baby" shaking cup supplied with the game.
If you think a double 1 or double 2 will help you killing anything go ahead! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or did you have your PO hobbos in mind? :lol:

But baby shaking cups are really cool.....don't let Norse know in advance! :wink: I will look for mine later on as well.

:?:

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Sputnik wrote:
But baby shaking cups are really cool.....

Sputnik
:pissed: shaking cups are for people with deformed hands... hold the dice properly and roll them like a man!! :pissed:

double 1s and 2s at the Tulips would still give some pretty mean advancement rolls... leave your fixed dice behind along with your shaking cups... :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Tell me how to fix dice to roll all the 6 kinds the of doubles and i'll leave them at home ;)

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Gorbad,

you had better be bringing Orcs... I'm counting on it... and I don't deal with disappointment very well...
Instead, he brings along a DE blitzer with regeneration! :o :o

I didn't know one of my players was that agile and suddenly changed sides! :wink:

Come on, Lucy, tell me I am the only genius messing it up! :lol: I certainly didn't go THAT far! :lol:

Sputnik

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

You didn't know the darkelves could get one regenerating blitzer 8)

Lucy
:smoking:

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Damn.. I should have gone Dark Elves too.... :roll: :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Gorbad
Disco Purist

Post by Gorbad »

Who needs a regenerating DE blitzer? Any of the other teams man enough to break his armor? I think not...

And Norse, we'll deal with disappointment on the pitch... have your apo on standby. 8)

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

I m sad to read that Marcus wont come... :cry:
May be next time...

Well, welcome Gorbad! 8)

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/