Any Blood Bowl events for Gen Con So Cal in Dec.

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

lightingbug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Any Blood Bowl events for Gen Con So Cal in Dec.

Post by lightingbug »

I saw that Gen Con So Cal will happen Dec 11-14th. Has there been any talk of doing another Blood Bowl Tourney or something else BB related?

Thanks for any information. I'm in Nor Cal so this gen con is a lot closer for me.
Lightingbug

Reason: ''
lightingbug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lightingbug »

It sounds like Galak's wonderful tourney was of his own making GW supported. I could be wrong. That is what I gathered from the gencon thread.

But I guess I shouldn't expect any BB events at GenConSoCal.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

lightingbug wrote:It sounds like Galak's wonderful tourney was of his own making GW supported. I could be wrong. That is what I gathered from the gencon thread.

But I guess I shouldn't expect any BB events at GenConSoCal.
Actually GW and I were both running BB events at GenCon Indy. GW asked me to cancel my tournament and run theirs instead. So there was going to be a BB event at GenCon Indy regardless of anything I did.

Hopefully this will be true for So Cal as well. Write Tim Huckleberry at GenCon ... (I think his email address is on the Chaos Cup thread). He would be the best person to tell you who you should contact for that event assuming there is one.

Galak