BloodBowl Tournament in Modena (Italy)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Aramil
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Tournament in Modena (Italy)

Post by Aramil »

:D Finally a big tournament is going to be held in Italy. :D

During the MODcon, a big fairy held every year in Modena, a BB qualifier will take place, and the two finalist will get the free admission ticket for the BB Italian Championship that will be plaied in December during the Italian Golden Deamon.

At the moment the event is not NAF sanctioned becouse of the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long absence of Moonsong [Italian NAF Organizer, at least in theory :wink: ].

If any somebody from Austria, Switzerland, France or from everywere else in the world is interested in partecipating, Modena is not far [nearly 30 minutes] from Bologna, city in the north of Italy easy to reach by car, train or plane.

If somebody is interested, just contact me :D

Reason: ''
Creator of the Italian Open, the oldest two-days BloodBowl tournament in Italy
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

when is it?
and what s your mail?

//me is going to inform french players...

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Aramil
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aramil »

:oops: I was so entusiastic about the idea that I forgot the date :oops:

The Tournament will be held the 27 of September [but if the number of player is going to be high as I hope, could be that they "expand" it to 2 days ;)], and you can contact directly the Tournament Organizer at talpa@treemme.org

The web page for the tournament is http://www.treemme.org/bloodbowl, but sadly it's only in italian....

Creator of the Italian Open, the oldest two-days BloodBowl tournament in Italy