Dutch Game Day

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

camping in the middle of the f###-ing winter .. not me (us, the missus fancies a nice weekend :D together with cooper's lady)

Reason: ''
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Dave wrote:camping in the middle of the f###-ing winter .. not me (us, the missus fancies a nice weekend :D together with cooper's lady)
Hey, whats all this? I thought the Dutch were all mad campers...? Huh, shows how reliable UK T.V is then...........

(At least I think I saw it on T.V., not too sure now though.... maybe I've been partaking in that OTHER famous Dutch pastime too much :lol: :smoking: )

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

dwarfcoach wrote: (At least I think I saw it on T.V., not too sure now though.... maybe I've been partaking in that OTHER famous Dutch pastime too much :lol: :smoking: )
dancing with clogs :o :o :o

narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

Yeah, dancing in wooden clogs, waving huge pieces of cheese, smiling all the time and singing jolly good songs in a language that sounds like mockery of German. Life must be good in Holland! :D Not as boring as where I life...

(Too bad that those specific Dutch types always seem to hide away whenever I have been in Holland :roll: )

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Yeah, we tend to hide them, because they can be a bit too silly for our national pride...

National pride, you ask?

Well, ifyou intend to sell your national pride, along with your mother, the least you want is to get a good prize for it... Right?

R

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Dave wrote:(us, the missus fancies a nice weekend :D together with cooper's lady)
Now that could be taken right out of context!! :o

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Djengis_Khan
Legend
Legend

Post by Djengis_Khan »

mmm....... where are you going to camp madhobbit ?? and maybe driving back is possible too.. didn't think of that.. :oops: :oops: :oops: I hope my mom doesn't mind it.. :-? 8)

The Future of Dutch Blood Bowl.
madhobbit
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by madhobbit »

We're not sure where yet. Sam (organizer) is looking around for addresses and will get back to us. We'll have to see which of the campsites are open. Some close during the winter, although I can't understand why. 8)

m@hobbit blood bowl league
http://www.madhobbit.net/bbleague
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Darkson wrote:
Dave wrote:(us, the missus fancies a nice weekend :D together with cooper's lady)
Now that could be taken right out of context!! :o
eeehhh

meant we were going there withthe four of us and that in the end cooper and me got poor cuz of the shopping I guess :-?
lotsa BUBBLE guys going BTW