Want a New Version of Team Tracker?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Want a New Version of Team Tracker?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

OK I have decided that it would be a good idea to have a new version of Milo's Team Tracker. Now I have put together an imcomplete spreadsheet that does a similar job to Milo's sheet - although probably not as elegant as the original Team Tracker.

I have posted the spreadsheet as it stands to get some response and comments prior to finishing it. The sheet (when finished) will allow:-

Creation of starting rosters for all BB2k1 races and a large number of web based teams

HTML output to use in Ronald Loker's PBEM tool

Maintenance of the Team's record

Updating of the Roster after each game.

At the moment, there is no protection on the sheet and it may contain errors! - if you find some let me know. There are some detailed notes on its use in the "Notes" worksheet.

To download your copy follow this link (I have only posted an unzipped copy since I know some of you cannot extract zip files):-

http://www.dn-allen.supanet.com/BBRoster/BBRoster.xls

Dave

Reason: ''
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Great idea Dave, i've been hoping somebody would pick up on this, perhaps something could be put in to include an extra line for kicking SPP's as i've a feeling the kicking rules will become official eventually.

Reason: ''