New (not really) Team Manager v2.7

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Mad Jackal wrote:Be nice to the new guy Darkson,
I don't have time to be nice. Since DL and Snew bailed, I've got to keep the A-hole ratio of posts up on my lonesome (unless you're volunteering for the job?). :wink:

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Mad Jackal
Shaggy

Post by Mad Jackal »

Darkson wrote:
Mad Jackal wrote:Be nice to the new guy Darkson,
I don't have time to be nice. Since DL and Snew bailed, I've got to keep the A-hole ratio of posts up on my lonesome (unless you're volunteering for the job?). :wink:

Permission requested to be an A-hole.

:D

Impact! Miniatures Forum
Impact! Miniatures
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."

Icepelt is my Hero.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

You're in.

First job, bite a veteran. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
JMOxx75
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JMOxx75 »

Wow didn't realize that asking a question was dependent on the age of a particular thread. Sorry to inconvenience anyone. All I am trying to do is find an alternative to FUMBBL.

It is amazing that out of all the tools out there no one has written one that imports the xml that the client outputs for auto team/league tracking. I understand that there is work involved and no one has need of this when there is FUMBBL.

I was just asking in case I got lucky and someone did make something like that.

Mad Jackal
Shaggy

Post by Mad Jackal »

JMOxx75 wrote:Wow didn't realize that asking a question was dependent on the age of a particular thread. Sorry to inconvenience anyone. All I am trying to do is find an alternative to FUMBBL.

It is amazing that out of all the tools out there no one has written one that imports the xml that the client outputs for auto team/league tracking. I understand that there is work involved and no one has need of this when there is FUMBBL.

I was just asking in case I got lucky and someone did make something like that.
No. Darkson was just being grumpy.

If you want an alternative to FUMMBL have you tried playing by e-mail? There are a few leagues still going out there.

I can't help with your original question, as I know nothing of programming.
one suggestion would be to have given more of the background info to "update" the question/thread a little and make it "current", as it was, it did look a bit like necromacy for little point...

Impact! Miniatures Forum
Impact! Miniatures
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."

Icepelt is my Hero.