Problem with Team Traker and PBEM

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Problem with Team Traker and PBEM

Post by tchatter »

Ok.. this may be just me... but, I used Team Tracker to create my team and so did my opponent. We played our game. We went through the post game, each bought an apothecary as our first purchase. Then we exported the team file. It created the <team name>_new.htm file. However when I go and look at the htm file the spp's are awarded in the wrong columns?? TD is in INT, CAS in MVP, and the MVP ended up in a SPP column. Is this because the Team Tracker is too old and doesn't accept the "other SPP" column? Is there new excel workbook out there that will work properly with the PBEM tool? I opened the .htm file with notepad, but I started to get dizzy trying to find the "1" to move to the correct area in the html, is there an easier to read html editor??

Just wondering, thanks... :roll:

Reason: ''
neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

Post by neverdodge »

i can t help with your question but just wanna say that your avatar rocks ;)

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

You created the html with the other column but when you set or your opponent set up the game you forgot to check under the Other tab the "Use 'Other' SPP column in HTML-team roster"

So it assumed that you didn't have them. Gotta make sure your setting for the match synch up with your HTMLs.

Galak

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

See... I told ya it was just me...

Darn Noobs... :oops:

Thanks Galak