team tracker alternative for frenchies and others

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dain
Veteran
Veteran

team tracker alternative for frenchies and others

Post by Dain »

Alternative prog for team editing team manager allow you to create any team roster you want and can include the other Spps column and pictures for MBBL.

Only standard Humans and Amazons players are full implemented, but the others should come soon.

If you like it, let me know the teams you want to see implemented first and i will work on them.

If you have any comments about it, let me know!
For team tracker users, you will be nice to tell me if Team manager is better/worst and why. That could help me to improve it, if it's possible.

Last question, would you like to see the diiferent tips in your mother tongue? You could be able to switch between, French, English, German...language.

Home:
http://fredweb.chez.tiscali.fr
tool:
http://fredweb.chez.tiscali.fr/tool.html
Team manager
http://fredweb.chez.tiscali.fr/team_manager.exe

Dain

Reason: ''
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Dain the software looks great, cant wait to see it finished. How about an option for creating your own team set though, for example if i wanted to create my own team of say Hobgoblins with different positions to the original.

Dain
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dain »

I can't tell you, right now, if it's possible but if you want to use other names than the ones used in the prog, just type yours in the fields.
The only fields which are very important have 'read only' tags. So if you want to name your favorite hobgoblin 'THE WONDEFUL' just write it in the field.

The prog calculate the cost of players thanks to the 'value' column. Other fields are there just for 'quick editing'.

If you want to have Chaos dwarf team implemented, i will work on it first!
Is that what you would like?

Dain

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

What i meant is if i wanted to create my own race roster, such as a Hobgoblin Team with Sneaky Gits , Evil Gits, hobgoblins and Cyborcs.
each with stats different to the standard. Therefore i could then choose Hobgoblins as my race and the the choice of those players from the drop down menu's

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Ah just realised there is no protection on the sheet so you can overwrite the stats and skill in fact just about everything, that should work fine. Excellent work Dain

As for the Chaos Dwarf team yes please

Dain
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dain »

Well,
Yes it's possible but that will imply the prog need ini file like for Pbem tool.
The ini filescould be modified and you could add your teams.
But i would like to make a 1 .exe file program without ini files.
I don't know if it's better or worst but i thnik it's easier
If you only have 1 or 2 new teams i prefer add them to the prog.
But, if you have 5 or more teams i should think about the ini files

Dain

Exer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Exer »

Small question. Am I the only one that is getting broken images on the site?
I can't seem to be able to see much. Are ou out of bandwith?