PBEMBB Tool problem...

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

PBEMBB Tool problem...

Post by tchatter »

I have just noticed in the last two turns of my game that I am getting an access violation error. Here is what is happening:

1) I load the saved game.

I typically watch my opponents turn, so that I can get a "feel" for how the game is progressing, especially when turns take place with so much Real Life in between. This is where the problem is.

2) I click the Go To Start of Turn button. I get the following error...

"Access violation at address 00404D25 in module pbembb22.exe. Read of address 00000122."

So I click Ok, my only choice.

3) I click it again, it goes to the end of the turn and I watch my opponent kick my arse.

4) I then get to the end of the log, and I click my guy to move. I get the dialog/warning/danger box asking if I want to delete the log and start at this point. Well, yeah, its my turn of course I do. :roll:

My question is this, am I doing something wrong?? The last line of the log is highlighted when I go to make my turn. Is this going to show up as deleting the log when checked by the commish (Kim of the WBBL)?? This has happened twice now.

Thanks for any help.

TC

Reason: ''