Test match not going well. Need help with setup

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Test match not going well. Need help with setup

Post by mrinprophet »

I am trying to do some playtesting with Keith_Reed, as he is considering joining the MBBL2 in the future. This is my first time trying to set the game up so I have some problems. I downloaded a sample html team from the website and began editing it with Frontpage to represent our two new teams. I think I did this right, and even managed to get the pics to show up. The game loads the teams right, but the weather stuff in light green at the bottom left comes up garble. Everything else looks fine, but I can't figure out why that is. I did download the new files from Ronald's site. Any thoughts? I am programming illiterate, so be kind. Thanks.

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

When you set up the game you forgot to pick a Weather table from the settings. Pull up the setting window and look at the Tables tab. My guess is that its blank.

If it is then one of two things.

1) You didn't pick them when you set up.

2) If you choose a league format like MBBL2 from the league option when you started the match, then the ini files are not in a folder called INI ... which is where they have to be for the game to work.

Galak

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Galak,
That seems to have taken care of it. Thanks for the help as always.