PBEM Client Questions

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Mr. Sanity
Rookie
Rookie

PBEM Client Questions

Post by Mr. Sanity »

I've got 2 questions about the tool. I see that it is supposed to be possible to specify team colors in the team HTML, but what is the specific syntax to do it?

Also, I noticed in the \images dir that there is an image for a team pic not being found. Is there support for team pics yet (I know player pics work great)?

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: PBEM Client Questions

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Mr. Sanity wrote:I've got 2 questions about the tool. I see that it is supposed to be possible to specify team colors in the team HTML, but what is the specific syntax to do it?
Team color=xxxxxx

where xxxxxx is the hex code for your colour.

Examples:
FF0000 is blue
00FF00 is green
0000FF is red

Please remember that the tool makes players darker as they increase in ST. So if you pick a dark colour, you won't be able to quickly see your Ogre for your other players on the board anymore.
Also, I noticed in the \images dir that there is an image for a team pic not being found. Is there support for team pics yet (I know player pics work great)?
Yes there is a way to get this to work .... and for the life of me I don't know it. Ask the team picture question on the bbtool yahoo group and I know Mat Wakeman can answer this as he uses the team picture option. Ronald programmed that one and I've never used the option for it.

Galak

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

If you don't get an answer to the team pic thing by the middle of next week ... let me know and I'll pull up the source code to see the text trigger than Ronald wrote.

Galak