Problem with ball.

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Problem with ball.

Post by Darkson »

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, and it's got Galak stumped.

I'm using the latest 2.3 beta PBeM and I just can't see the ball when it's on the ground. My player still goes a paler colour when he's in procession but as soon as it hits the deck I can't see it, and have to rely on the log to find it.

Has anyone any idea how to rectify this problem?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Its got nothing to do with the colour depth of your computer?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Don't think so, i can see everything else perfectly, and the ball counter did show up once, but I can't remember the circumstances :oops:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

As an update, when I opened the log file for the kick-off I could see the ball in it's scattered landing square, but as soon as it bounced the ball graphic disappeared.

Anyone help?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson ....

I have a new version coming out soon which cleans up some new bugs and adds the ability to freeboot LRB 50k wizards. Maybe a new install will zap your bug ... should be ready soon.

Galak

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Dont know which league your playing in but if its REBBL you need to copy the REBBL field file into the software.

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

Yeah... I may be the cause of this one...

I had my guys download a field called field_REBBL.jpg and place it in their images directory. When I made the game files I altered it in the field field, and I think that it is causing issues if the tool can't find it. :o

Tim

FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Not actually playing in any league yet, this was my 1st practice match against Galak.

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

Ok... don't mind me then... I didn't do it!

Nevermind that post above, I don't know what you are talking about... :roll:

FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL