Piling On...

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Piling On...

Post by tchatter »

Was just messing around with the Piling On skill in the tool and I can't seem to see where it is adding my ST to the Armour Roll...:(

I make the block. Then I click the other player and click the radio button next to Piling On for the armour roll, and enter 3 for the strength. It makes the rolls, but it doesn't seem to show that it added 3 to the roll?

Is there something I am doing wrong??

Thanks,

Tim

Reason: ''
FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL
tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

Ahhhh.... I think I found a bug... well not really a bug...

Anyways, if you leave the blinking cursor in the ST: box, then it doesn't use Piling On, but if you click the Piling on radio button then enter the ST then click back up in the AV box THEN click to make the roll it uses Piling On.

So if after entering the strength you don't click or tab the cursor outta that box, it doesn't use Piling On.

Unless I am missing something...

Ex-Commish of REBBL
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Not sure what going on with your machine.

I tried entering in the ST and clicking the radio button in both orders and it worked every time without doing anything else.

Click radio button, enter strength, Click Make Roll ... not sure I see the problem.

Galak

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

Well, it may just because I was playing as both teams and just fooling around with it...

I'll see what happens when I actually use it in a game.

It was just weird, sometimes it showed the +3 used Piling On skill and other times it didn't...

I'll keep an eye on it.

Ex-Commish of REBBL
Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

It might automatically not use if it's not needed. I know Ski's Java client works that way. Same way it'll use MB on the Inj roll if it doesn't need it for the armor roll, automatically.

David