Downloading podcasts

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Glowworm

Downloading podcasts

Post by Glowworm »

Guys,
been listening to some on-line BB podcasts (3dice block ect) but never get time to listen all the way thro' (kids/work/dogs ect, all that clutter) is there a way to down load these to my computer (or even better to mp3 or CD) Ive clicked the download link (didnt work) tried to subscribe (dont mind paying a modest fee) didnt work.

TBH its a user problem (me) I think rather than a site/host issue, as im rubbish at this sort of thing, can anyone give me (simple) advice/tips....Im away on a course mid july and it would be great to have some BB to listen too after a hard day in the Classroom..

Any help would be great.....

Reason: ''
yumi_cheeseman
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Downloading podcasts

Post by yumi_cheeseman »

Using 3 die block as an example.

right click on the direct download link, then save as.

Done! :D

Ulthuan_Express
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ulthuan_Express »

If you have iTunes, just search for 'Blood Bowl' in the podcasts section, and you can subscribe/download them for free. Then you can drag it on to your <generic mp3 player> for listening on the move, burn them to CD, or whatever.

@sibrady on Twitter. Everywhere else I'm Starblayde.
Commish of the PWCBBL in Burton, UK. Also visit my Blog, for all things geeky, including Blood Bowl.
Teams: Dead and Gooners (Undead) • The Hart Perversion (Chaos Pact)
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Thanks Guys, Ive got it now, managed to download about 2 gig from Tacklezone radio & 3 dice block.
At least Ill have something to listen to now the world cup is over :cry: