Cyanide cheat

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Cyanide cheat

Post by Heff »

Now I know that its not a nice thing to say but I just played a game against a killer dwarf team with loads of MB and piling on. He just kept injuring people. Normally I would just say that its a statistical outlier but for this. The guy ALWAYS used piling on, stunned or not, if it put the rest of the team in a bad place, he did not care if I went over he piled on.

EXCEPT THIS

He put my minotard down (I was playing a chaos team) with his troll slayer. he gets a double pow and rather than just click the button and jump on me he just stands there. the clock runs down and he does nothing gets to 0 and he does not pile on. I am still injured.

He always piles on and he has my minotard down, BUT NOT THIS TIME. Is there a cheat that enables you to choose an injured roll?

Most odd. Would have won too except he managed a re-rolled block to put the ball out of play and it was thrown in at the feet of his runner who I was unable to mark cos by then I was down to 6 players on the pitch. This is not sour grapes I am well used to losing but something smelled in this game.

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cyanide cheat

Post by Darkson »

???? I always see the original injury roll before I choose to Pile On, so if the original was a Injury, I wouldn't lick it.
And if he's bloodthristy, he'll reroll stuns.

So I'm not seeing a problem here?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

It was the delay that smelt to me but fair enough.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Hudson
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Hudson »

I have the same sort of problem, i've given skills like pilling on, multi block and hail mary pass to players and it automaticly uses these skills. Cant find a way to get it to gove me the option to use them like i get with stab when i hire Zara etc.

Most Casualties @ Poo Bowl 09 with 24
Most Casualties @ PK&Q 09 with 21
Most Casualties @ GT 09 with 28
Most Casualties @ Poo Bowl 11 with 28
Most Casualties @ ARRBL 13 with 30
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Extras & Settings, Options, then Optional Skills presets (bottom right).

But Hail Mary Pass is currently borked, and once you give it to a player, you can't not use it, even if you set it to "ask".

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
firebreather
Champion Muppet

Post by firebreather »

played against a dwarf player that had piling on on auto, very amusing when he injured players only to re-roll them to stun.